Dont Play Herioc Firefight &+ If Your ReQs Are Low

Couldn’t fit it into the title but: Please dont play Warzone Heroic, Legendary Or Mythic if you do not contribute to the team, as in spawn in REQs!
Ive lost so many WZFF matches because of this, either new people are playing and have nothing to spawn, or people are scared/don’t spawn in their REQs.

These modes are hard, please contribute to the team and dont make me spawn in a phaeton Helios or Hannibal tank every round ;D

Lol there’s still probably gonna be a lot of this tbh. But I’m keeping my eyes open and if team is bad I’m not wasting REQ’s. I’ll just tough it out until the end and take the XP and REQ points.

heroic was supposed to be the easier option so that everyone can get a chance and when the previous WZFF matches usually had 6 to 7 players under spartan level 50, yeah heroic is at least going to last longer with the dead weight getting carried

> 2533274973979999;2:
> Lol there’s still probably gonna be a lot of this tbh. But I’m keeping my eyes open and if team is bad I’m not wasting REQ’s. I’ll just tough it out until the end and take the XP and REQ points.

thats what I do
no point wasting reqs if you arent going to get results out of using them

Heroic would probably be fun if i didn’t have any reqs because it’s too easy with them

I played several Heroic FF matches today and specifically didn’t spawn REQs in a few of them. Won them all. It’s much easier. Of course, people should generally be willing to use appropriate REQs to take out bosses, but it seems that as long as you have a few people doing it Heroic FF won’t be a huge issue with losses.

> 2533274828183901;5:
> Heroic would probably be fun if i didn’t have any reqs because it’s too easy with them

Neither difficulty is hard for me, but I lose a lot on Legendary mostly due to rounds that force you to defend early on with no reqs, and my team just isn’t coordinated enough. But heroic is just cake

> 2535452416213566;4:
> > 2533274973979999;2:
> > Lol there’s still probably gonna be a lot of this tbh. But I’m keeping my eyes open and if team is bad I’m not wasting REQ’s. I’ll just tough it out until the end and take the XP and REQ points.
>
> thats what I do
> no point wasting reqs if you arent going to get results out of using them

But then everybody goes around thinking everyone is evil and bad. So nobody takes a chance.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> Couldn’t fit it into the title but: **Please dont play Warzone Heroic, Legendary Or Mythic if you do not contribute to the team, as in spawn in REQs!**Ive lost so many WZFF matches because of this, either new people are playing and have nothing to spawn, or people are scared/don’t spawn in their REQs.
>
> These modes are hard, please contribute to the team and dont make me spawn in a phaeton Helios or Hannibal tank every round ;D

Instead of telling people not to play your beloved game, why don’t you help them becoming better by giving them advice ? Look, it is that simple :

• Do not rush toward the ennemies - Find a good spot and hide when you are hit - Use the different combinations of weapons and attachments - Help your teammate, because if they die, you will have more difficulties to defeat the ennemies alone. - Watch the other players and practice … Remember, either the entire team win, or everyone lose. Damn, have you read the Fall of Reach book yes or not ?

> 2533275050532363;1:
> Couldn’t fit it into the title but: **Please dont play Warzone Heroic, Legendary Or Mythic if you do not contribute to the team, as in spawn in REQs!**Ive lost so many WZFF matches because of this, either new people are playing and have nothing to spawn, or people are scared/don’t spawn in their REQs.
>
> These modes are hard, please contribute to the team and dont make me spawn in a phaeton Helios or Hannibal tank every round ;D

anyway the heroic is easy enough that you basically dont need to spawn anything in until maybe the 4th or 5th round

The Heroic Firefight is pretty easy. I always felt the original/Legendary version was easy enough to complete without reqs, but enemies drop easily in the Heroic iteration.

Now, Mythic? Yeah, you’re going to need to call in the big dogs.

Does anyone know where or how to play the Mythic Warzone Firefight gamemode? The one with skulls…

> 2533275050532363;12:
> Does anyone know where or how to play the Mythic Warzone Firefight gamemode? The one with skulls…

If i recall, Every weekend they will put it in the Warzone playlists

> 2533274864769942;9:
> > 2533275050532363;1:
> > Couldn’t fit it into the title but: **Please dont play Warzone Heroic, Legendary Or Mythic if you do not contribute to the team, as in spawn in REQs!**Ive lost so many WZFF matches because of this, either new people are playing and have nothing to spawn, or people are scared/don’t spawn in their REQs.
> >
> > These modes are hard, please contribute to the team and dont make me spawn in a phaeton Helios or Hannibal tank every round ;D
>
> Instead of telling people not to play your beloved game, why don’t you help them becoming better by giving them advice ? Look, it is that simple :
> - Do not rush toward the ennemies - Find a good spot and hide when you are hit - Use the different combinations of weapons and attachments - Help your teammate, because if they die, you will have more difficulties to defeat the ennemies alone. - Watch the other players and practice … Remember, either the entire team win, or everyone lose. Damn, have you read the Fall of Reach book yes or not ?

Yes! Thank you for the positive post!

> 2533275050532363;12:
> Does anyone know where or how to play the Mythic Warzone Firefight gamemode? The one with skulls…

It’s releasing today, but it has not been announced when it will drop today (That or I just don’t remember)

That’s why I LOVE Heroic firefight much more, I can contribute much more as a single player. If I call in a Wraith, I can dump truck enemies for most of the rounds. It doesn’t take the WHOLE team in Banshees and Scorpions to win. 3-4 Vehicles working together can steam through Heroic Firefight with time left over. I find it much more relaxing and enjoyable. Even playing as a Spartan on foot feels much better on Heroic since I can actually engage enemies in straight up firefights and fistfights and not be horrified of instantaneous 35 meter death.

> 2533274881560701;15:
> That’s why I LOVE Heroic firefight much more, I can contribute much more as a single player. If I call in a Wraith, I can dump truck enemies for most of the rounds. It doesn’t take the WHOLE team in Banshees and Scorpions to win. 3-4 Vehicles working together can steam through Heroic Firefight with time left over. I find it much more relaxing and enjoyable. Even playing as a Spartan on foot feels much better on Heroic since I can actually engage enemies in straight up firefights and fistfights and not be horrified of instantaneous 35 meter death.

I never thought of that, good idea ;D

> 2533274829733449;7:
> > 2533274828183901;5:
> > Heroic would probably be fun if i didn’t have any reqs because it’s too easy with them
>
> Neither difficulty is hard for me, but I lose a lot on Legendary mostly due to rounds that force you to defend early on with no reqs, and my team just isn’t coordinated enough. But heroic is just cake

i can finally attempt completing my wzff victory commendation with this mode without going crazy or burning through reqs…i just gave up before the update when i hit level 5 and saw the number of wins needed for completion :o

Christ, all this whining.

just to be clear, Heroic firefight is completely trivial compared to legendary, I tested a game using 0 Reqs and only loadout weapons, and I have to admit, it was a breeze.
(Ended 2nd on the board, 7 boss kills and 69 kills)

Everything drops easily, I refuse to bring out any of my higher tier reqs for this.

If you do feel like you’re getting trampled on such an easy game mode, and then proceed to blame your teammates, I’m sorry to say this.

but its a you problem.