Don't pay cash for req packs

It isn’t worth it at all unless you have all the silver, uncommon,common and ultra rare unlocked because all you will get is weapons and emblems and some armor but still isn’t worth it if you’re going to buy a req pack you should be able to get nothing but armor and weapons not emblems I bought that 8.99 req pack tell you what I got 4 legendary stances and 3 new assassinations definitely not worth it at all I maybe got 2 ultra rare helmets out of 3 gold packs but that was it don’t waste your money it’s not worth it just play the game and earn req points req packs aren’t worth your money

I agree - dont spend money.
It really annoys me that spending money is almost the only way of getting all reqs.

is it really that bad? i was considering purchasing some but i guess ill hold off for a while

Someone can spend money if they want to. Their choice.

Your thread should be titled “Don’t buy gold packs until you’re done with silver packs” would be better suited. The fact that you opened gold before being done with silvers is your own fault. Speaking from experience, you open silvers until you finish, then move to gold. At that point, the golds will only give you ultra rare - mythic.

> 2533274846241997;3:
> is it really that bad? i was considering purchasing some but i guess ill hold off for a while

finish silver then move to gold. if you choose to spend real money on silver or gold is your call. It’s your money after all.

> 2535460752631391;2:
> I agree - dont spend money.
> It really annoys me that spending money is almost the only way of getting all reqs.

No – buy silver until you finish silvers then move to gold. you’ll be done with silvers at about Spartan Rank 84. Best method for REQ points is spartan assault.

People can spend their money on whatever they like.

> 2535460752631391;2:
> I agree - dont spend money.
> It really annoys me that spending money is almost the only way of getting all reqs.

It really isnt. By the time you reach level 100 you’ll have everything unlocked.just keep playing.

If someone wants to spend money they can, but should realize that it may not be worth it. But that is all up to the person buying them and what they consider worth it.

If you are going to spend money, you just gotta do it efficiently. Don’t by a gold of you have a ton of commons. Rather, don’t buy anything until you’ve gotten commons out of the way.

or just don’t buy anything at all, like me! :slight_smile:

Na this was my first purchase lol but still got stuff that isn’t even worth it

I wont tell you how to spend your money and you dont tell me how to spend mine, deal?

But… I’m almost done getting all my req cards… I can’t be that bad that to spend disposable income on my game that I chose to buy…

This is exactly why micro transactions are so stupid. I’ll never spend a dollar on this game except for large DLC’s that are required and are ~10$ or less. I didn’t even buy the game, thank god for gamesharing. Paying for play dress up with your spartan is a terrible way to spend your money regardless of how much of it you have. And that whole “Don’t tell others how to spend you money” argument doesn’t work. Nobody’s telling anymore they cannot spend their money this way, they are just saying it’s not a smart thing to do.

It’s all RNG, so of course if you have little to no reqs unlocked you will have a significantly higher chance of unlocking the boring stuff if you go right to gold. The ideal way of unlocking is, only use bronze packs until you start getting req points back (that’s when you know you have unlocked everything you can in bronze). Do the same thing for since as well. Once you have nothing left to unlock in Silver and Bronze, spend away with Gold. You will get awesome stuff.

The problem with this game is, there is just so many armor/emblems/helmets that you have to go through. 99% of the armor, people will never use, so I’m not sure why they find a need to keep blasting in reqs each month. The only thing I can think of is that there are some people who have unlocked 100%, so they do this to give them a few more things to work towards for the month. For everyone else who isn’t even close, it just adds a crap ton of bloated reqs to unlock.

I bought the 17 gold req pack bundle:

1. I had a gift card
  2. I have all the games I want atm so no point in waiting lol

I got some sweet visors, some good certifications, and more importantly, a DMR (which was acrually in a silver pack I got with some of my left over currency xD)

Overall it was meh, but still kinda exciting none the less to see what I got.

Wouldnt do it say, with my own money (like I said, a giftcard seemed like a good way to go).

But its up to whoever how thet spend their money, I wont judge.

> 2533274909395135;13:
> But… I’m almost done getting all my req cards… I can’t be that bad that to spend disposable income on my game that I chose to buy…

If you are almost done with all your reqs, go for it. I wouldn’t mind buying one of the gold bulk packs, but I think my wife would hate me if I did.

The only REQ pack with $ was the HCS limited edition one for 10 bucks, other than that, haven’t spent a single dollar on Halo 5 REQ packs.

I’m tempted to try at least once just to see if I can score something legendary. But I’d much rather pay for a proper map preferebly for Assault.

I just caught on to this and stopped paying for Reqs a few days back. I was buying the Gold Reqs then stopped when I realized that the Silver packs were very useful and easier to earn. The variety of vehicles I’ve gained and weapons so far can handle a variety of situations, that is when you are (able) to use them in a session. Often, I don’t find myself actually using them (Reqs7 and above) due to how the session is going. Reqs 9 are even more rare to actually use, a lot of time the sessions ends prior to that.