Don't open this. Please, for my sake. It was dumb

HA! I DELETED IT! MUHAHAHAA!

Everybody stop asking for new content, this guy says it’s absurd.

Well people complain about a lack of content, and they complain about too much content. I guess 343i never really wins huh.

I already like where this thread is going.

Comment before this thread gets locked! git gud kid

It took less than 30 minutes to download this. Much ado about nothing.

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Well people complain about a lack of content, and they complain about too much content. I guess 343i never really wins huh.

LOL. I wasn’t one of those complainers, and I generally support 343. But I felt that at this point it’s absurd.

4.2gb???

That’s nothing lmao

> 2535409103705542;5:
> Comment before this thread gets locked! git gud kid

The heck? All I was saying was that while I normally support 343, I have never wanted constant updates, or complained about lack of content, but the constant updating has gone too far. What does that have to do with my skill level?

> 2533274875982754;6:
> It took less than 30 minutes to download this. Much ado about nothing.

TBH, I just don’t want constant updates for Halo. It’s overwelming.

God forbid you have to install cool free content on your time off.

Lol, you ruined your own night. You’ve had plenty of time from the night the update dropped till now to download the update. Oh and don’t forget you could’ve set it to auto update. Don’t blame Microsoft for not being able to play, it’s your own fault. Own up to it and quit whining, especially about FREE content.

8th Grade and stressful… XD… life has not freight trained you yet

I really hope this thread is a joke… Your complaining about free content… I don’t know what to say.

god i -Yoinking!- hate 343 dont you hate it too when they release new content like just leave the game alone. kappa

> 2533274950162674;14:
> I really hope this thread is a joke… Your complaining about free content… I don’t know what to say.

What can I say? I’m jet lagged and I was angry. Never good combined with social media :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274826047148;13:
> 8th Grade and stressful… XD… life has not freight trained you yet

LOL, it’s not that bad, I dread real life :stuck_out_tongue:

#firstworldproblems

> 2717573882290912;3:
> Well people complain about a lack of content, and they complain about too much content. I guess 343i never really wins huh.

People complain of to much content? I want what they’re smoking then cuz I don’t see games with content anymore lol.

Well better never touch the infection playlist, Reach armor, plasma rifle, phaeton helios and ignore the search preferences since you don’t want the stuff.

> 2533274826047148;13:
> 8th Grade and stressful… XD… life has not freight trained you yet

Lol, yea. OP I would just be happy man, you got the good life (well less responsibilities), be merry and game on lil dude.