Don't make me take you to small claims court, 343

Dear Gary of 343,

My company was at twenty-five percent kill commendation and now we are at nineteen.

We can do this quietly as to not establish precedent or admit obvious emotional distress, but come on, Gary. You’re killing me.
CofC
Spartan Dads 2

So what’s the problem here?

I have no idea

looks like 18. are people leaving and new people joining?

Everyone’s percentages dropped. They added the two new mastery commendations to the kill tab. That is where the drop comes from.

Also, you have no claim. Learn how the world works.

looool, same

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Everyone’s percentages dropped. They added the two new mastery commendations to the kill tab. That is where the drop comes from.
>
> Also, you have no claim. Learn how the world works.

I think he was being funny…

Justice, Matt.

It’s about Justice

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Everyone’s percentages dropped. They added the two new mastery commendations to the kill tab. That is where the drop comes from.
>
> Also, you have no claim. Learn how the world works.

That is pretty rude considering that this guys is either joking or medically stupid.

Both

> 2661949065475413;5:
> Everyone’s percentages dropped. They added the two new mastery commendations to the kill tab. That is where the drop comes from.
>
> Also, you have no claim. Learn how the world works.

Humour and sarcasm, a big part of how the world works.

Cant believe anyone would think he’s serious.

reads past threads in waypoint

Ok you get a free pass on this one.

> 2741700308874258;10:
> Both

Ya

You really should petition Obama.

Dude, they added new commendations so your completion percentage will drop. You didn’t lose any of your current commendations so I don’t see that the problem is.

You will lose the case in court

Hot Juicy Pie, I’m calling you as my first witness.

Do you have pants?

> 2741700308874258;1:
> Dear Gary of 343,
>
> My company was at twenty-five percent kill commendation and now we are at nineteen.
>
> We can do this quietly as to not establish precedent or admit obvious emotional distress, but come on, Gary. You’re killing me.
> CofC
> Spartan Dads 2

My company’s went down too. Facepalm

So they made it even harder to get the stupid armor, great :] don’t care about grinding a useless armor anyway.