Don't make it likE Cod

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members, staff, or administrators.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why 343?

idiots.

And don’t give me that bullcrap about attracting a wider audience, that’s just stupid and garbage.

Yes! another pointless and unfounded topic.
I’ve been waiting all day for one of these.

Despite some naming similarities, there are no proof that gameplay will be anything like CoD. Since when did CoD have AAs? Br? Carbine?
Nuff said.

You again… you posted this thread like 10-15 hours ago…

This time i report you.

> Despite some naming similarities, there are no proof that gameplay will be anything like CoD. Since when did CoD have AAs? Br? Carbine?
> Nuff said.

Halo 4’s AAs are like CoD’s perks. BRs and Carbines are just weapons, which CoD does indeed have. Halo 4 no longer has map spawned weapons by the looks of things, and powerups are gone. As far as I’m concerned, power weapons dropping in is just like calling in a care package. Halo 4 has done away with the gameplay I like.

> And don’t give me that bullcrap about attracting a wider audience, that’s just stupid and garbage.

it isn’t about attracting them, its about giving them a reason to keep playing.

Facepalm

> Why 343?
>
> idiots.
>
> And don’t give me that bullcrap about attracting a wider audience, that’s just stupid and garbage.

They’re not. If they were they would repackage the same game over and over and over and over and over again. That is what the fans want though right? They just want their Halo 2 or 3 repackaged again and again. No, Halo 4 has things in it which weren’t in the past Halos and if they were then they’ve been tweaked. Halo 4 is new and I can’t wait for it.

ok some new features SOUND like they belong in CoD but judgement should be reserved until the actual game is made and played.

The only thing I have a problem with is in-game spawning.

Habitual quitters are a problem, but this is more of a punishment to players who don’t quit. The thought of a player joining with a less amount of playtime, with no idea what the teams doing, and with the possibility of being at a distinct disadvantage; gets me thinking that this may not be the best addition to the game.

The game was not the problem in relation to quitting - the quitters were. Don’t change something which would cause more problems, change something that will stop habitual quitters, quitting.

Because you didn’t read Frankie’s clarifications and are jumping to conclusions.

> Why 343?
>
> idiots.
>

lolol.

OP, tell me. Why do companies exist?

> Why 343?

Why CurvyStraw…?

> idiots.

Ironic…

And there it is, another well thought-out, well put together Thread of constructive criticism…(!)

This thread offers no actual discussion points, so I am going to lock it. Creating a thread to voice your concerns is fine, but you need to:
a) voice your concerns in a polite, respectful way.
b) provide a topic for actual discussion. For example: What makes you think Halo 4 will be like COD? Why is that a bad thing? etc.