Dont make another Forge world

If there is Forge in Halo4 (i hope not), than make 2 or 3 small Forge maps with different themes like Sand, snow or something.
Why? The Performace on Forge world in Reach sucks. Look at some of the maps like asylum. The Framerate drops hard at some points.

> If there is Forge in Halo4 (i hope not), than make 2 or 3 small Forge maps with different themes like Sand, snow or something.
> Why? The Performace on Forge world in Reach sucks. Look at some of the maps like asylum. The Framerate drops hard at some points.

I agree, in a way. I think that there should be 2-3 medium sized maps. This way those who like to forge large invasion or BTB maps are happy, and those that complain about framerate are too. I think that we should get a Forge World styled one, a Sandbox styled one, a space one, and a snow one.

OR we could have the framerate brought up to 60FPS so we dont have lag, or at least it gets a whole lot better

> OR we could have the framerate brought up to 60FPS so we dont have lag, or at least it gets a whole lot better

This.

Aslo we NEED a new forgeworld.

343i if you can fix the framrate, please do it.

We need 3 medium sized maps, but with either a skybox or underground area similar to Sandbox.