Dont let me down 343i

Am i the only one who wants to be able to drive these new “Mammoths”/“Elephants”? Better yet, i think we should be able to place them in forge. I do not see them being included in forge, if the pelicans and phantoms are not. Still, it would be cool for spartan ops or campaign.

i do i posted on another thread about how i wish one map had one as a mobile spawn base bu t with custom made doors to look cool on it that only the team owners can go through and their would be boundaries like on sandtrap it couldnt go by but bigger area to drive on and no cannon

I’m gonna do a red neck yee-haw if I get to drive that Mammoth

> i do i posted on another thread about how i wish one map had one as a mobile spawn base bu t with custom made doors to look cool on it that only the team owners can go through and their would be boundaries like on sandtrap it couldnt go by but bigger area to drive on and no cannon

A spawn system like TF2?
That would be cool and good for custom games. A downside would be spawn trapping, but that would actually take skill to pull off.

> I’m gonna do a red neck yee-haw if I get to drive that Mammoth

Ha same. Seeing in the trailer how you can already drive a Cyclops M2

I assume they will be driveable.

The real question is whether the mammoth is included in our ‘2 new vehicles’ for the game. I hope not, seeing as it is an upgrade of the elephant.

If they’re not drivable in custom games or forge, I’ll be extremely disappointed.

They’re obviously drivable at some point in spartan ops and the campaign.

I hope to see them online for BTB maps, a Halo 4 version of Sandtrap, 2 flags etc would be simply marvellous with those mobile bases, just as it were back in Halo 3 nostalgia