Don't Kill Cortana!

I will be pissed if this happens …

Reach was depressing enough and I don’t want to have to ‘bury’ any allies this time around…

Does any of the ‘canon’ experts know what Frankie is talking about when they say there are ways an AI can forego Rampancy?

Shes past the point of no return. She has endured more than any other construct in history, her fate is pretty much sealed.

There IS a state known as metastability, where an AI can pull through and ascend to some higher level of sentience, but we dont know much about that and its supposed to be very rare.

Then again, there was the whole 11 dimensional stolen slipspace drive AI experiment ripped out pages hoohah in halseys journal that never got explained. Anythings possible…

It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:

Cortana will probably be back , no worries.

> It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:

ME3 is all I will say

> It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:

Look up the Composer for Primordium.

> > It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:
>
> ME3 is all I will say

Haven’t played it, so I don’t get the reference, sorry. x)

> > > It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:
> >
> > ME3 is all I will say
>
> Haven’t played it, so I don’t get the reference, sorry. x)

I don’t get it either though I played ME3 >.>

> > It would be an amazing plot twist if somehow, they managed to transfer her to a human body (preferably in Halo 6), or something along those lines. This way she can be with the Chief after Halo 6. :smiley:
>
> Look up the Composer for Primordium.

Looked it up, all I can say is… I’m confused haha.

i’m sure there will be some sort of forerunner fix for he rampancy. They have AI that has lasted hundreds of thousands of years(343GS), right?

> i’m sure there will be some sort of forerunner fix for he rampancy. They have AI that has lasted hundreds of thousands of years(343GS), right?

Guilty Spark isn’t an AI.

> > i’m sure there will be some sort of forerunner fix for he rampancy. They have AI that has lasted hundreds of thousands of years(343GS), right?
>
> Guilty Spark isn’t an AI.

Isn’t Guilty Spark a Sentient being?
You know what probably not…

> > i’m sure there will be some sort of forerunner fix for he rampancy. They have AI that has lasted hundreds of thousands of years(343GS), right?
>
> Guilty Spark isn’t an AI.

Hes an AI the same way cortana is.

CORTANA will probably die in H5 OR H6

no

>
> Look up the Composer for Primordium.

It turns flesh into artificial life, not the other way around.

Cortana might become a new enemy. If she goes loco with a whole forerunner shield world at her disposal, then what happens?

I wouldn’t imagine they’d kill Cortana this early…

…Toy with us and portray it as if the Threat is immediate, sure…

But Cortana will be fine and dandy until the Final Installment in my opinion, sure she may have a Breakdown and bleep and bloop a wrong thing here and there, but I’m confident that she’ll make to to the Finish line before inevitably falling and taking someone down with her…

I’m betting there will be a way to save her, but in the even that there’s not it would just be the harsh reality of the life of an AI in the Halo universe. Either one, while I would miss Cortana should she ‘die’, is fine with me.

mendicant bias achieved metastability soooooooo why not cortana?