Don't just give us the skulls in CE Anniversary!

Let us try and find them again. I have some great memories of Halo 3, scouring the levels for skulls.

It was a bit of a let down when you got them automatically in ODST and Reach if I’m honest.

I’d agree if we could at least start out with IWHBYD.

I doubt CEA will have skulls, as that would require changes to be made to the AI.

There might be skulls on the six multiplayer maps though, remember Brainpan from Halo 3?

They could probably do it. I mean they are adding achievements to it.

> I doubt CEA will have skulls, as that would require changes to be made to the AI.
>
> There might be skulls on the six multiplayer maps though, remember Brainpan from Halo 3?

I’m pretty sure they won’t be using the AI from the original CE! The games pretty old and I think the coding will get updated as well as the graphics, (I think).

> > I doubt CEA will have skulls, as that would require changes to be made to the AI.
> >
> > There might be skulls on the six multiplayer maps though, remember Brainpan from Halo 3?
>
> I’m pretty sure they won’t be using the AI from the original CE! The games pretty old and I think the coding will get updated as well as the graphics, (I think).

the gameplay is the same with some added “secrets” oooh sounds interesting

I agree, I hope we have to find them or if not them something else. It’s a lot more fun when you are trying to find them even if you know where they are it can still be fun trying to get to them.

> I doubt CEA will have skulls, as that would require changes to be made to the AI.
>
> There might be skulls on the six multiplayer maps though, remember Brainpan from Halo 3?

Only Tough Luck (actr), Mythic (actv), Thunderstorm (actr and/or actv), and Catch (actr or actv). Tilt is in the jpt! and the other skulls don’t affect AI.

Since this will still be Halo CE, I’m assuming that Halo PC modding programs will work with it.

> I agree, I hope we have to find them or if not them something else. It’s a lot more fun when you are trying to find them even if you know where they are it can still be fun trying to get to them.

Exactly.

I haven’t found all the datapads in Reach yet though (probably because it didn’t unlock an achievement).

> > I agree, I hope we have to find them or if not them something else. It’s a lot more fun when you are trying to find them even if you know where they are it can still be fun trying to get to them.
>
> Exactly.
>
> I haven’t found all the datapads in Reach yet though (probably because it didn’t unlock an achievement).

On topic: I agree. If skulls are going to be featured, I want the challenge of finding them again, even if there’s no achievement.

Off topic: All the transcripts of the data pads can be found on Halopedia. I never bothered to find them all because I could just read them there.

DO WANT . i just made a thread about the same thing :stuck_out_tongue: (didnt see this one)

I want it

Skulls would be a great addition after all CE just feels weird not having them. Also YES YES I loved looking for them rather than just starting with them the only game that could be allowed to let you have them is ODST because that was supposed to be DLC and it feels like an add on to Halo 3 regardless but if CEA does bring in skulls they should hide them

It was fun finding them in Halo 3. I wouldn’t mind doing it again in Halo 4 and HCEA.