Don't Judge the game til' it's OUT!

Seriously, they said it still feels like Halo and you’ll have to trust them on this. Wait until it’s out, then you can rant all you want if it’s still not your liking.

Personally I think it is going to be great especially now that it has a limited edition.

As much as I hate all the pessimism, I’m really starting to hate that argument. It cuts both ways to fuel an argument.

OMG stop doing this! if they want to complain let them do so.They won’t change just because you want them to change.

> Seriously, they said it still feels like Halo and you’ll have to trust them on this. Wait until it’s out, then you can rant all you want if it’s still not your liking.

Here, this practically the same thing, just helping out.

Frankie: You have to play the game to know the feel.
Offers no Beta or Demo.

Why do think that we get podcast, first look videos and reviews… So we can Judge BEFORE playing 343i wants us to have an idea about the game by doing this.

Yes i have not played the game but my reaction is based on the infomation we DO have, and until Im prove otherwise it will not change.

I could say this.

I don’t like Comedies, why would I watch a Comedy movie.

I don’t like Class-based games, why would I like Halo being class-based.

I can completely say that I don’t like this aspect, nobody can say you can’t. Where it goes wrong is when you say that the game is BAD, and you bash it. It’s so much different than saying you don’t like a certain aspect of a game, that’s only an opinion compared to people saying it’s a fact that the game is bad…

Dude, you may not be able to take information from an official source and use that information in conjunction with intuition and previous experience to make an informed opinion but it actually comes quite naturally to the rest of us.

Listen to yourself. Your telling people not to have opinions. Try to be more careful.

Now, who’s ready for some Halo!?!