Dont hide parties in Halo 5

When Im playing as a random and keep getting 3 or 4 outed I will just quit.
There is no “punishment” the developers can dole out that will stop me LOL!!!.
At least have the common decency to let me know why Im getting flogged as a random instead of hiding this important information. Its one of the reasons I hardly ever play Halo 4 multiplayer.

Yes, Halo 5 should indicate which players are in a party.

Halo 3 and REACH did this, and do not know why Halo 4 does not.

> Yes, Halo 5 should indicate which players are in a party.
>
> Halo 3 and REACH did this, and do not know why Halo 4 does not.

I am Ravenshal0 and I approve this message.

The only problem is that people who play in parties will, again, complain about people backing out before the game starts. They must have been pretty loud for 343i to get rid of the feature.

> The only problem is that people who play in parties will, again, complain about people backing out before the game starts. They must have been pretty loud for 343i to get rid of the feature.

Don’t let people back out of pregame lobbies. Enforce party size matchmaking.

> The only problem is that people who play in parties will, again, complain about people backing out before the game starts. They must have been pretty loud for 343i to get rid of the feature.

If parties didn’t go all out MLG style on randoms, then the randoms wouldn’t back out/quit.

I always play random and like the OP I still back out despite quit bans if I have been matched unevenly. Ever since Reach the ranking system has been a joke. I did well in Halo 3 ranked team playlists even playing solo because I was playing guys my own skill level.

The stacked teams obviously had an advantage in communication but it was not as apparent as it is with a less than ideal ranking system. Random csr 1 players should not be in the same games as stacked teams of csr 50s period.