Don't Go For Achilles.

Don’t go for Achilles.

If you’ve managed to obtain this helmet, then your reputation probably sucks. Not because you did anything wrong, but because you have the helmet.

My reputation is almost to “avoid me” which means I can’t play with most people. Search up anything about the reputation “Avoid Me” because everyone who has it, usually can’t find a game.

Now I have done some bad things, I’ve farmed. But the thing I found funny is that the people without the helmet, the people that farm more than me now, aren’t getting punished. And I don’t recall farming in the past week.

I am now limited to playing Firefight, because the only way people could report you for “Unsporting Behavior” is if you splatter someone. After playing firefight non-stop for the past few days… my reputation has dropped still. The Halo Community needs to grow up. Yeah report me for farming, alright. But don’t report someone for being good at Arena, don’t report people just because they aren’t as good as you want them to be, don’t report someone just because they have Achilles.

On the topic of farming

Don’t report people just because they don’t want to play the way you want to play. If you want to not farm, then go ahead, but if Jimmy wants to farm then good for him. Really guys, let me play the way I want to play and I’ll let you play the way you want to play. I am probably going to quit Halo because of the fact that I get reported for doing anything. I have played on this account since I was a child, I’d rather not loose it just because someone can’t get over the fact that I have a helmet or because I don’t play like everyone else wants to play.

i’ve got the helmet and my rep doesn’t suck 8), and neither does anyone within one of my 3 companies… you must’ve been doing something really wrong. rippin has had the helmet for awhile now too

> 2533274808132968;2:
> i’ve got the helmet and my rep doesn’t suck 8)

lucky. I hear I can make my reputation go up by playing games and not getting reported. Hopefully playing different games besides Halo works.

Many companies are getting it without farming now. The helmet might not be your problem, maybe the WAY you got your helmet or maybe even what company you are in. I hear that people despise certain ones.

> 2533274951433840;4:
> Many companies are getting it without farming now. The helmet might not be your problem, maybe the WAY you got your helmet or maybe even what company you are in. I hear that people despise certain ones.

Yeah I was in Master Chief and we didn’t farm nearly as much as others. And now I moved to a smaller company filled with some old friends.

It kinda does hurt the people that actually want to work for it. These “We Need Achilles” companies are ruining it for everyone. But I have never heard of someone farming in this game. I can’t even imagine how that would work unless you’re exploiting a glitch or playing the game not how it’s intended which is grounds for a complaint against your gamertag. Eventually Achilles is gonna be so overused no one is gonna wear it anyways. Just like Fotus cringe

> 2533274852828582;6:
> It kinda does hurt the people that actually want to work for it. These “We Need Achilles” companies are ruining it for everyone. But I have never heard of someone farming in this game. I can’t even imagine how that would work unless you’re exploiting a glitch or playing the game not how it’s intended which is grounds for a complaint against your gamertag. Eventually Achilles is gonna be so overused no one is gonna wear it anyways. Just like Fotus cringe

lol hopefully everyone will get the helmet soon.

Farming is when you go in with a huge team, triple cap the enemy, and then not go for their core but instead for kills. Yet sometimes I get paired randomly with a farming team and I can’t go for the core because people defend it :l

there are some people who will assume if you have Achilles then you automatically are a horrible person who has sinned and must be punished by being in prison for 30+ years. Then again its those same people who has like 0.5 k/d and will call the other team farmers from losing a game 999-1000.

> 2533274791752001;7:
> > 2533274852828582;6:
> > It kinda does hurt the people that actually want to work for it. These “We Need Achilles” companies are ruining it for everyone. But I have never heard of someone farming in this game. I can’t even imagine how that would work unless you’re exploiting a glitch or playing the game not how it’s intended which is grounds for a complaint against your gamertag. Eventually Achilles is gonna be so overused no one is gonna wear it anyways. Just like Fotus cringe
>
>
> lol hopefully everyone will get the helmet soon.
>
> Farming is when you go in with a huge team, triple cap the enemy, and then not go for their core but instead for kills. Yet sometimes I get paired randomly with a farming team and I can’t go for the core because people defend it :l

Ohhhhhhhhh I see. For whatever reason I assumed it was like they were hiding in your base getting assassinations or something lol. Yeah that’s happened to me once. Mad frustrating

i lost 2 accounts for reputation issues in halo reach. this isnt unique to halo 5

Wow man people need to stop talking up or talking down the helmet just wear it or dont. Its just a armor used as something to complain about farming. Im totally against farming hate when it happens to me. And for those that say they have a bad rep because they have the helmet and run with it they are doing something else because my rep is perfect cuz im not a dbag to people in game. Most of the time :wink:

Im glad to hear Microsoft rep system is working in full effect.

> 2533274909329991;12:
> Im glad to hear Microsoft rep system is working in full effect.

you sir need to stop being salty with achille users

I have full, my rep isn’t bad. Get people on your friends list to like everything on your activity feed.

Can you check if your account has “Avoid Me”? How is this possible?

Is leaving them an armory but killing them repeteadly still farming?

> 2535473498017944;15:
> Can you check if your account has “Avoid Me”? How is this possible?

Here.

This reminded me of something,

I’m rocking the fotus armour set because I think it looks decent, won a Warzone game and got a message saying “nice achilles you farming cheat” lol

But yeah, I was put on a farming team, checking the party on the team all were “avoid me”, I just blew the core.

> 2533274843875149;16:
> Is leaving them an armory but killing them repeatedly still farming?

Literally anything is farming to some people. Yesterday I spawned a Phaeton Helios and killed the enemy in their garage on Noctis, now I have 3 new reports for cheating.

> 2533274970658419;17:
> > 2535473498017944;15:
> > Can you check if your account has “Avoid Me”? How is this possible?
>
>
> Here.

Thanks!