Don't get your hopes up!

Don’t let halo 4 turn out like HR, overhyped and unfullfilling because bungie gave out too much information and we set our hopes too high.

Mammoth and cyclops are both campaign exclusive vehicles.

You will only like about half of the MP maps.

There will be an AA/Specialization noob combo that everyone uses.

Spartan Ops maps are not original, they are taken from campaign, just with different objectives.

I know I’m being a pessimistic jerk right now, I just don’t want You overhyping the game.

So we’re not allowed to be excited just because you think the game will be bad?!

Spartan ops is original all 50 of the missions are unique locations not in multiplayer or singleplayer, confirmed by 343, you really think 8 missions can fill up 50 locations to span across 10 weeks, rofl.

How do you know i wont like the multiplayer maps, are you telepathic? every map shown so far i love, especially the one floating above a FREAKING SUN!

Mammoth is most likely a multiplayer vehicle seeing as it’s an elephant replacement, we’ve only seen 2 BTB maps, i’m fairly sure the maps are big enough to support the Mammoth, as for the Mech, well i couldn’t care less.

And as for the Loadout thing, well if you use Promethean vision, i’ll use Camo, It’s a balanced system.

Not only is your post stupid, you can’t prove that anything you said is true.

> <mark>I just don’t want You overhyping the game.</mark>

Sorry mother.

> So we’re not allowed to be excited incase the game turns out bad?!
>
> And spartan ops is original all 50 of the missions are unique locations not in multiplayer or singleplayer, confirmed by 343

Link? And I’m not saying you shouldn’t get excited. Just don’t expect things to be in the game when they won’t be.

I see what you’re saying but i prefer optimism

Mammoth and cyclops will be in campaign :smiley:

At least half of the maps will be good!

The majority of the AA/specialization combos wont be noobish! :smiley:

You’ll get to different stuff in the same areas from campaign in spartan ops! :smiley:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

^^^^ your dumb.

> Don’t let halo 4 turn out like HR, overhyped and unfullfilling because bungie gave out too much information and we set our hopes too high.
>
> <mark>Mammoth and cyclops are both campaign exclusive vehicles.</mark>
>
> <mark>You will only like about half of the MP maps.</mark>
>
> <mark>There will be an AA/Specialization noob combo that everyone uses.</mark>
>
> <mark>Spartan Ops maps are not original, they are taken from campaign, just with different objectives.</mark>
>
> I know I’m being a pessimistic jerk right now, <mark>I just don’t want You overhyping the game.</mark>

1. Not true

2. No way to tell. So far looks swell, but we haven’t seen them all right?

3. Maybe

4. What? Says who?

5. I’m not, and have a good amount of healthy skepticism…

You are absolutely NOT being a pessimistic jerk. If you want to see them, check out all of the multiple threads with folks just complaining over nonsense without even providing any rationale behind their statements. (((Shrugs)))

Clock, not you brown.

I understand the need to be cautiously optimistic, but people will be excited for what they want to be excited about. It’s always good to have some optimism to balance out the skepticism. Not to mention, I don’t particularly find enjoyment in picking apart everything that looks wrong with the game before it’s even released…

> Don’t let halo 4 turn out like HR, overhyped and unfullfilling because bungie gave out too much information and we set our hopes too high.
>
> Mammoth and cyclops are both campaign exclusive vehicles.
>
> You will only like about half of the MP maps.
>
> There will be an AA/Specialization noob combo that everyone uses.
>
> Spartan Ops maps are not original, they are taken from campaign, just with different objectives.
>
> I know I’m being a pessimistic jerk right now, I just don’t want You overhyping the game.

Nice way to act like you know everything about he game and how it’s gonna turn out before it even came out.

This article is just flamebait might as well lock it I’m not staging any of my opinions cause then ill just be contributing.

> I see what you’re saying but i prefer optimism
>
> Mammoth and cyclops will be in campaign :smiley:
>
> At least half of the maps will be good!
>
> The majority of the AA/specialization combos wont be noobish! :smiley:
>
> You’ll get to different stuff in the same areas from campaign in spartan ops! :smiley:

I agree with this.

I’d still like to see mammoths in multiplayer though, like the elephants in Halo 3…

> > So we’re not allowed to be excited incase the game turns out bad?!
> >
> > And spartan ops is original all 50 of the missions are unique locations not in multiplayer or singleplayer, confirmed by 343
>
> Link? And I’m not saying you shouldn’t get excited. Just don’t expect things to be in the game when they won’t be.

> 343 Industries also showed off the fact that many of the locations in Spartan Ops would be brand new locations that hadn’t been previously visited in the campaign mode. However, the new locations will still feature Promethean enemies like the newly introduced crawlers.

Quote from interview with frankie, google it.

This will soon turn into a huge hate discussion thread.

Before that happens. Halo 4 will be judged by millions when it comes out. Having hope that its a good game is what helps keeps things positive until it releases. There is sure to be those that dislike it.

Spartan Ops will be all original. Most of the missions will take place on other planets then Requim.

Some will and will most likely mirror environments from the campaign.

> > Don’t let halo 4 turn out like HR, overhyped and unfullfilling because bungie gave out too much information and we set our hopes too high.
> >
> > Mammoth and cyclops are both campaign exclusive vehicles.
> >
> > You will only like about half of the MP maps.
> >
> > There will be an AA/Specialization noob combo that everyone uses.
> >
> > Spartan Ops maps are not original, they are taken from campaign, just with different objectives.
> >
> > I know I’m being a pessimistic jerk right now, I just don’t want You overhyping the game.
>
> Nice way to act like you know everything about he game and how it’s gonna turn out before it even came out.
>
> This article is just flamebait might as well lock it I’m not staging any of my opinions cause then ill just be contributing.

Too late, lol

And I’m not flame fishing or whatever you call it. I think that unless something gets a solid confirmation from a legitimate source, then we shouldnt expect to see it come nov 6.

Remember when everyone was excited about having civi vehicles in forge, and the epic 40+ player battles in campaign? And neither of those ever happened.

> > So we’re not allowed to be excited incase the game turns out bad?!
> >
> > And spartan ops is original all 50 of the missions are unique locations not in multiplayer or singleplayer, confirmed by 343
>
> Link? And I’m not saying you shouldn’t get excited. Just don’t expect things to be in the game when they won’t be.

All I’m saying on this topic is go look up the halo pax video’s because there quite exciting to look. Personally looks better reach.

>
>
>
>
> Spartan Ops maps are not original, they are taken from campaign, just with different objectives.
>
> I know I’m being a pessimistic jerk right now, I just don’t want You overhyping the game.

All of these things are based off of what?

> This will soon turn into a huge hate discussion thread.
>
> Before that happens. Halo 4 will be judged by millions when it comes out. Having hope that its a good game is what helps keeps things positive until it releases. There is sure to be those that dislike it.

Actually no. Believing that the game will be great is what creates the hate because as soon as you find something you don’t like in the game then you’ll get right back on the forums and complain about it.

If hate threads are to be avoided then you need to judge the game accordingly. Not just expecting an inexperienced studio to deliver a grade A game.

Although the game does look pretty decent considering their short history.

>
>
>
>
>

thx for thinking of me but Im a big boy now and will get overhyped if I want. I overhyped reach and the only thing that brought me down were comments like your.

Those acting as a lone wolf… yes
Those playing as a team… no.

This will be a very squad based game.
Halo Reach had it at a very basic level, but this game will take it to the next level.

For example:
4v4 Blue vs Red
Blue01 - has ability that lets him see drops quicker than anyone else
Blue02 - has ability that lets you have more ammo.

Before rockets drop Blue01 will notify where.
Not only does that give blue team 2 extra rockets and possibly 2 extra kills, that helps them take map control to get ready for the next drop.

For any team that wishes to stand up to any other team you will never have one AA/Specialization that is used by the entire team.

Why so negative? Jesus.