Don't Ever Take GrifBall Down.

If you take Grifball down, my friends and I will all quit Halo…
You should also bring back Snipers. What reason do you have to not keep good playlists up?

Wow, drama! They already said that Grifball and doubles will be permanent. They also said they are bringing back snipers soon. I’m sure 343 wouldn’t have listened to your empty threat anyway. Grifball isn’t so fun that I would quit Halo if they took it down. Someone needs a chill pill :slight_smile:

I haven’t played Halo in a couple of months, but I think they should keep it. I’m personally waiting for the competitive playlist in February (and I’m not even that competitive of a Halo player, I just like the classic Halo style of play) to jump back in but you can bet I’d be itching for some Grifball at that point.

Avenged, the point was not to get 343 to listen to me. The point is to get the community on my side. Grifball is awesome. If you don’t think it is fun, you’re not doing it right.

i disliked Griffball in Halo 3/Reach but I actually love it in Halo 4! Maybe i’ve just become a more casual player over time…

> I haven’t played Halo in a couple of months, but I think they should keep it. I’m personally waiting for the competitive playlist in February (and I’m not even that competitive of a Halo player, I just like the classic Halo style of play) to jump back in but you can bet I’d be itching for some Grifball at that point.

I’m not really a big grifball fan or player, but it should definitely be kept as it really rounds out the MM choices and experiences. Girfball has definitely become part of the Halo experience and it should stay forever.

We hope to keep Grifball in as a regular playlist, and are glad to hear that you’re enjoying!

For more information on playlist rotations going forward, see the latest Halo Bulletin: http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/01/23/The-Halo-Bulletin-12313.aspx

> Avenged, the point was not to get 343 to listen to me. The point is to get the community on my side. Grifball is awesome. If you don’t think it is fun, you’re not doing it right.

I’m pretty sure the entire community is on your side already. Don’t get me wrong, I love playing Grifball, I just don’t find it so fun that I would play it all the time and nothing else.