"Don't Decode This"-Community Update Solve Thread

I haven’t seen anyone posting here about this yet, so I figured I could try to get a thread where we try to solve the hint posted in the latest community update. For those that don’t know, the banner on top is a link to some concept art. Interestingly, the url for the image is:

So far, the most I’ve been able to make of it is the last part is a 32 character hexadecimal code. I tried running the pairs through a generator and didn’t get any meaningful numbers out of them. However, IPv6 addresses are created as 32 character hex codes broken up into 8 pairs of 4. (So it would a5e6:99ab:1ce0:42d9:aa1b:c305:cd72:40fd) Unfortunately, I haven’t really been able to do anything more than that, as entering that into a url hasn’t gotten me anywhere. Does anyone who knows more about computers/the internet want to chime in? I’m kind of at the end of my abilities here. Thanks!

Meh, I don’t really care what it means. Probably just hinting at pointless skins…Not worth any effort.

> 2533274797303698;2:
> Meh, I don’t really care what it means. Probably just hinting at pointless skins…Not worth any effort.

Idk I’m wondering if its maybe a future story hint (which would be nice.)

I thought it was potential concept art for the new Forge canvas (Forge World, perhaps?)

Maybe, maybe the way to solve it is with steganography, I don’t have any software to do that though and I’m not sure how to anyways.

Have people not learned not to over analyze or read to deep into things?

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Have people not learned not to over analyze or read to deep into things?

But the people that do for these kinds of things are a minority. Not enough people are willing to join in so its not another Falcon crisis. And those of us who do look too deep into things have fun doing so.

> 2533274816788253;6:
> Have people not learned not to over analyze or read to deep into things?

Now we’res the fun in that?

It’s definitely peaked my interest. But I’ll let all the secops people do the work for me.

I think it’s an Artwork of Forge World. The Guy stands somewhere on the Edge of Paradiso & looks straight to the Tunnel which leads 2 Hemmorhage. I think I remember there lying this Types of Stones in the Water, too. Unfortunately I don’t have a Copy of Halo: Reach or a Xbox 360 to check by myself… >.>

Edit: But to answer your Question: I don’t have any Computer Knowledges and can’t help with this Decode Thing… Just wanted to get my Thoughts to the Artwork out without creating a Thread 4 it… ^^

I think it’s either Forge World (like most believe) or a new warzone map… I would be pleasantly surprised if it was a new warzone map though. But… Why not both? Mexican music starts playing

We need to get the Section 3 guys in here - they’ll be able to decode it easily I expect.

I wonder if he is thinking about a falcon… sorry couldn’t help it.

Lazy Link

So far beyond the image itself… Nothing. It’s a teaser for sure.

Found it’s likely an image hidden under it…

Here are some more thoughts on the subject -

> 2533274826499284;7:
> > 2533274816788253;6:
> > Have people not learned not to over analyze or read to deep into things?
>
>
> But the people that do for these kinds of things are a minority. Not enough people are willing to join in so its not another Falcon crisis. And those of us who do look too deep into things have fun doing so.

Stuff like this is how people get all riled up and then go ape when it’s not what they thought it was.

> 2533274804309511;10:
> I think it’s an Artwork of Forge World. The Guy stands somewhere on the Edge of Paradiso & looks straight to the Tunnel which leads 2 Hemmorhage. I think I remember there lying this Types of Stones in the Water, too. Unfortunately I don’t have a Copy of Halo: Reach or a Xbox 360 to check by myself… >.>
>
> Edit: But to answer your Question: I don’t have any Computer Knowledges and can’t help with this Decode Thing… Just wanted to get my Thoughts to the Artwork out without creating a Thread 4 it… ^^

Dude, that’s EXACTLY what I thought!

> 2533274836618536;11:
> I think it’s either Forge World (like most believe) or a new warzone map… I would be pleasantly surprised if it was a new warzone map though. But… Why not both? Mexican music starts playing

well we do know that we are getting both a new Forge canvas and a new Warzone map.

Isn’t that picture in one of the loading screens…?

Maybe it’s poking fun at the kinds of people who unscrambled the early REQ previews.