Don't buy warzone 24.99 pack

how disgusting the pack I just bought was for that price i won’t be buying another thing from them, the pack is hardly better then the 10,000 credit pack don’t waste your money like I did, and thanks for a huge let down 343

Wait 7 weeks

> 2533275022679645;1:
> how disgusting the pack I just bought was for that price i won’t be buying another thing from them, the pack is hardly better then the 10,000 credit pack don’t waste your money like I did, and thanks for a huge let down 343

I made the same mistake… arg

> 2533274918018836;3:
> > 2533275022679645;1:
> > how disgusting the pack I just bought was for that price i won’t be buying another thing from them, the pack is hardly better then the 10,000 credit pack don’t waste your money like I did, and thanks for a huge let down 343
>
>
> I made the same mistake… arg

I thought it could have been more substantial as well. I would have liked to see more armor mods and less Warzone skill perks personally!

> 2533275022679645;1:
> how disgusting the pack I just bought was for that price i won’t be buying another thing from them, the pack is hardly better then the 10,000 credit pack don’t waste your money like I did, and thanks for a huge let down 343

You get 2 packs per weeks, so over the next 6 weeks you’ll get some more packs. As you level up you’ll have more chance of getting some cool stuff, so in a few weeks time you should pull something awesome of a bundle :slight_smile:

Yeah but I don’t think it says over 7 weeks in description it just says 14 packs correct me if I’m wrong but that is misleading, second spending that amount of money in one go should guarantee 1 legendary, the ganing work is changing and it’s for the worse when triple A titles put in micro transaction like this but whatever my advice to anyone who reads this don’t buy the 24.99 pack nice but I think it’s a waste after buying it otherwise have fun playing, send me an invite if you need decent playing halo friends

Well, now that I’ve read this I’m less mad about it. I thought it was a huge waste of money, but if I’ve got more coming that’s something relieving and to look forward to.

Tbh i think the REQ system isnt that best so

It should tell you in the description OP, it was very well advertised before the game launched as well that it would be 2 per week