Don't buy the Halo Wars 2 expansion

This is so so so stupid that this expansion is not included in the season pass. I forked over €100 for the ultimate edition mainly to get the season pass. I knew what I was in for, new leaders, troops and missions but I feel robbed. Am I enjoying the new leaders Hell yeah. Havingis a Hunter leader was a genius decision. But I wasn’t to concerned about new leaders since Shipmaster is my go to leader. We’re getting a total of 2 missions in the next update and if you want more you’ll have to fork over another €/$20!!! What is this? This is a spit in the face to people who bought the season pass hoping for campaign related dlc. And what makes this expansion even more scummy is the fact they’re adding back the flood which is brilliant imo but you’re making us pay for it!!! How anti consumer can you get useing a beloved enemy which you knew everyone wanted to see a return and you’re making us pay for it! Listen how you spend your money is up to you but please don’t buy this expansion its 343 steps back all progress that was made by 343 to gain our trust again. I’m not calling for a boycott just don’t buy it and write your own separate piece on why this is anti consumer. Thanks for spending your time reading.

> 2535420701487611;1:
> This is so so so stupid that this expansion is not included in the season pass. I forked over €100 for the ultimate edition mainly to get the season pass. I knew what I was in for, new leaders, troops and missions but I feel robbed. Am I enjoying the new leaders Hell yeah. Havingis a Hunter leader was a genius decision. But I wasn’t to concerned about new leaders since Shipmaster is my go to leader. I might be ill informed but I remember there was going to be a mission for every new leader which I thought was really cool, any mission in sight? No. Instead we’re getting a total of 2 missions in the next update and if you want more you’ll have to fork over another €/$20!!! What is this? This is a spit in the face to people who bought the season pass hoping for campaign related dlc. And what makes this expansion even more scummy is the fact they’re adding back the flood which is brilliant imo

Nah I am still buying it, and I do not recall where they said there would be a campaign mission for each leader if they said it at all, and this expansion debuts in the fall but the campaign DLC comes out in the summer before then.

Where did you get this information exactly? Just wondering because you are making some claims and I don’t 100% believe what you are saying.

I thought I heard it somewhere I’ll edit it out cause it seems that I was ill informed

There’s a dedicated thread to discuss this.

> 2535420701487611;1:
> I’m not calling for a boycott just don’t buy it and write your own separate piece on why this is anti consumer.

Actually that is exactly what you are doing and waypoint isn’t really the place to do that kind of thing.