Don't buy map packs, send 343 the message.

First of all it is less than a month after release these maps should have been included in the release, atleast for LE users.

Halo 4 while fun and amazing has to many flaws for any serious gamers, even casual gamers are turned off by it.

If they don’t make -Yoink!- of their map pack they will realize their errors.

Please vote your opinion.

Erm I think LE use get the map pack FOC

I can’t help it. I bought the Limited Edition. =/

I already bought the war games pass so I hve no choice. I’m happy about that though because I like the game

im not buying the map pack simply because it looks like -Yoink-

im glad i decided to wait on buying the map pass

Unfortunately i bought the map pass before i realised all the issues in the game, so 343 already have my cash, but i’ll definitely not be buying anything else unless the game is fixed.

they can still see who buys the map pack separately vs those who already had LE.

vote with your money, wait for some real 4v4 DLC maps (not “small” maps that have warthogs/ghosts in them)

> Unfortunately i bought the map pass before i realised all the issues in the game, so 343 already have my cash, but i’ll definitely not be buying anything else unless the game is fixed.

This ^^

> > Unfortunately i bought the map pass before i realised all the issues in the game, so 343 already have my cash, but i’ll definitely not be buying anything else unless the game is fixed.
>
> This ^^

same :frowning:

I bought LE too… shame…

Already have War Games pass so yeah…

Also bought LE, but if I hadn’t I wouldn’t buy the maps now. Screw you 343 with your gigantonormous maps.

pretty excited actually about the map pack. i love new maps

It would appear that this strike is a big success so far. :wink:

Got the LE, getting them anyway. And I would’ve bought them even if I didn’t have the LE.

Someone clear something up for me- releasing DLC (a map pack no less) not 30 days after the release of a game is bad why? Is the data already on the disk and ready to be used, and 343 is charging for an unlock key? If that’s the case, then yeah, -Yoink- move. But if it’s stuff that, say, for example, is unfinished, and 343 is charging for the “second half” to complete it, I see significantly less of a problem.

So what’s wrong, exactly?

> Someone clear something up for me- releasing DLC (a map pack no less) not 30 days after the release of a game is bad why? Is the data already on the disk and ready to be used, and 343 is charging for an unlock key? If that’s the case, then yeah, -Yoink!- move. But if it’s stuff that, say, for example, is unfinished, and 343 is charging for the “second half” to complete it, I see significantly less of a problem.
>
> So what’s wrong, exactly?

I think the main problem is that people feel that resources should be focused on addressing the issues that the base game has first.

I already have the LE. But I’m not ashamed of it, I love this game.

> I think the main problem is that people feel that resources should be focused on addressing the issues that the base game has first.

I felt that way with GoW3, but then I was made to realize that the DLC development teams and the patch teams are different. There’s no need for 343 to put every available man on the task of patching up the few genunine problems the game has.

So long as the DLC isn’t already on the disk, I’m ok.