Done with the TRASH rank system (View linked pic)

Please tell me why THIS keep freaking happening to me? Usually it’s not THAT bad. Maybe some Onyx level players while I get a platinum or plain unranked players. I’m unranked in this playlist and yet I’m put against an Onyx and 3 Champions! WTF! I’ve given up on this games TRASH ranking system. I basically stick to social and Warzone already so screw it.

I think it you weren’t unranked that might have not occurred. I have a feeling it just randomly sticks you places to see how you do to determine your rank.

> 2533274807480458;2:
> I think it you weren’t unranked that might have not occurred. I have a feeling it just randomly sticks you places to see how you do to determine your rank.

So then WTF is the POINT of the system? Let’s match an un-ranked player with other un-ranked players with only one on the team that is against 3 champions and an onyx. Where the -Yoink- is the sense in that? You should ONLY be put WITH AND AGAINST other un-ranked players. Otherwise you get people who are platinum who had their stats padded for a game or two get thrown with un-ranked players and put against Diamond and Onyx players. OF COURSE THEY’LL LOSE! Then get de-ranked and then it’s even harder to rank up.

> 2533274823153335;1:
> Please tell me why THIS keep freaking happening to me? Usually it’s not THAT bad. Maybe some Onyx level players while I get a platinum or plain unranked players. I’m unranked in this playlist and yet I’m put against an Onyx and 3 Champions! WTF! I’ve given up on this games TRASH ranking system. I basically stick to social and Warzone already so screw it.

Last season you were ranked Diamond 5 so i’m not surprised that you pulled an Onyx and Champions. Thats what you get for being good bro.

I hate that i match against onyx and champs yet i place Plat every season… like really 343 really

Knew it was swat before I clicked on it. theres very few high level players in swat so it matches diamond/plats up with champions. same thing happened to me my first two games of swat this season

> 2533274807480458;2:
> I think it you weren’t unranked that might have not occurred. I have a feeling it just randomly sticks you places to see how you do to determine your rank.

No, it definitely happens even when you’re qualified. System is just pure trash.

> 2533274823153335;1:
> Please tell me why THIS keep freaking happening to me? Usually it’s not THAT bad. Maybe some Onyx level players while I get a platinum or plain unranked players. I’m unranked in this playlist and yet I’m put against an Onyx and 3 Champions! WTF! I’ve given up on this games TRASH ranking system. I basically stick to social and Warzone already so screw it.

What’s the point of playing Arena and competing to be the best if you can’t beat the best?

Regardless of the ranking your team actually seemed to have performed pretty well against 3 Champions and an Onyx.

Either you get a game with players of various ranks or dont get to play the game at all whichever makes you complain less i guess

Oh this game does that. Im diamond level but they keep putting me in gold so i keep having insane kd as though i smurfed when i didnt. An by the time i solo myself back up to diamond the season ends and back to square one. Ive no idea how this thing works.

You get placed a Division behind what you were every month. So you don’t stay champion or onyx for life.

> 2533274956086815;12:
> You get placed a Division behind what you were every month. So you don’t stay champion or onyx for life.

i was onyx in everything except breakout last season and got placed platinum this season