Done with Halo 5 unlocks!

I finally finished unlocking all possible permanent items from REQ packs in the game that do not require any real money to purchase so I thought I’d upload this video to mark the milestone (please let me know if I am not allowed to share YouTube links on the forums). I’ll start by saying I did not invest any real money in buying REQ packs. The only money I spent on the game was for the purchase of the game itself.

I started playing the online portion of Halo 5 in early July 2017. That’s when I got an Xbox Live Gold subscription again after about 6 years with only Silver. My initial goal was to simply unlock all the online achievements and then be done with the game. But, I got hooked because I love Halo like nothing else.

Now I’ll be fully focused on unlocking Achilles with my company and enjoying that journey. Timmy will come in time too.
For anyone interested or wanting to get an idea of how long it takes to get all the achievements and unlocks, I had about 17 days of playtime according to the Game Hub. That includes a few hours of goofing around too, so take that into consideration.

That’s all for now. See you all online!

Original game capture (slightly edited for length): Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR!.

Congrats man. I am almost there myself.

congrats

Wow, 17 days! That is significantly less amount of time it took me to do it. Good job. It’s nice to see after close to 2 years that this game has been out there are still new players coming in and sticking with it.

Good luck with Achilles. That one took me about 6 months, and in the end I had to change companies to get it. I’m glad I did though. I did it for the helmet.

> 2533274863544717;4:
> Wow, 17 days! That is significantly less amount of time it took me to do it. Good job. It’s nice to see after close to 2 years that this game has been out there are still new players coming in and sticking with it.
>
> Good luck with Achilles. That one took me about 6 months, and in the end I had to change companies to get it. I’m glad I did though. I did it for the helmet.

Thats why you dont join a company with “Casual” in the title if you only care about unlocks lol. We’re getting close but idc if we get it. Congrats op

Good job! Now try and save up as much RP as you can for no reason at all other than to look cool. I’m up to 700,000.

> 2533274816299345;5:
> > 2533274863544717;4:
> > Wow, 17 days! That is significantly less amount of time it took me to do it. Good job. It’s nice to see after close to 2 years that this game has been out there are still new players coming in and sticking with it.
> >
> > Good luck with Achilles. That one took me about 6 months, and in the end I had to change companies to get it. I’m glad I did though. I did it for the helmet.
>
> Thats why you dont join a company with “Casual” in the title if you only care about unlocks lol. We’re getting close but idc if we get it. Congrats op

Or lead them right? Lol, now I know never try to change a company with Casual in the name. Good job for almost reaching it even though you don’t care.

> 2533274863544717;7:
> > 2533274816299345;5:
> > > 2533274863544717;4:
> > > Wow, 17 days! That is significantly less amount of time it took me to do it. Good job. It’s nice to see after close to 2 years that this game has been out there are still new players coming in and sticking with it.
> > >
> > > Good luck with Achilles. That one took me about 6 months, and in the end I had to change companies to get it. I’m glad I did though. I did it for the helmet.
> >
> > Thats why you dont join a company with “Casual” in the title if you only care about unlocks lol. We’re getting close but idc if we get it. Congrats op
>
> Or lead them right? Lol, now I know never try to change a company with Casual in the name. Good job for almost reaching it even though you don’t care.

The best leadership is no leadership. I didnt really play this game at all for 4-5 months and barely do now.

Congrats sir. I still need 115 req packs…

> 2533274926120641;9:
> Congrats sir. I still need 115 req packs…

I unlocked everything before FF with WZ Assault. Quick games and req.

I guess that’s cool but most people that have played are already at around 120+ will already have them all like many others, there are some exclusives behind the wall sadly that none of us will get. Now we just have to wait for the next REQ update for more farming of them.

wow nice!