done with exile.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

yep, officially backing out of exile every time it’s voted now. how does that imbalanced POS make it through testing?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Camembert, in my opinion, is far superior to brie, although both pale in comparison to a creamy stilton.

>

Ummm, I did not understand a word you just said.

I’m not really sure why people do this but they always seem to just vote for one map all the time, they did it with Ragnorak, and they’re doing it with Exile. -.-

It would be nice if 343 places the Scorpion in a correct place just like the gauss hog.That’s really the only imbalance.I take that back just about everything on that map was poorly done.They should just delete it off the servers, its just a poorly designed map and needs to be reworked.The vehicle spawns just make it worse.

>

Both teams can make it to the Banshee in about the same time. Red team can make it to the scorpion SLIGHTLY quicker unless the blues take a mongoose.

So why do the blues get a Gauss Hog about 8 feet from their spawn?

Give both teams a Gauss or better yet don’t play Halo 4.