Done waiting. you messed up 343i

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create duplicate topics.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Done waiting: 343i is just rude.

Keeping your customers happy is RULE NUMBER 1. AND YOU CUSTOMERS ARE NOT HAPPY.

YOU keep us on hold like shoddy customer service REps do.

Let me just say that I am a huge fan of the series.

I love the story, the characters, the multiplayer. Just about everything about it.

I’ve played it since the very beginning.

Over the years one thing that always stood out about the series was the involvement that Bungie had with the community throughout the development of the games.

They would have a nice weekly update with little tidbits to keep us happy and some thoughtful material about a variety of topics.

They always cared enough to provide some cool stuff for the fans throughout the development cycle.

343i your lack of respect for this relationship that Bungie has developped with the community is a slap in the face to them and to your fans.

It is unacceptable.

I’m pretty perturbed that the best you can do is offer

1. A warthog in Forza Motorsport 4 that did little except help to promote the racing game.

2. A Master-chief Toy that did little to reveal him in the next game and is another BS marketing ploy used to generate more revenue and milk the series even more.

3. Boring and almost non-Existant community interactions through the dry and humorless Office of Halo Intelligence or whatever the heck its called.

I had faith in you that you would deliver a great sequel with some really cool stuff to boot and so far you have proven yourselfs Beyond Inept and even putting forth minimal effort to involve yourself with your broader community as Bungie has done.

No one is saying you should clone their approach but at the very least you could have aimed for something that was on par with what they offered.

All I have to say is Shape up Or ship out.

We are tired of waiting for info about the game and crappy uninspired updates.

If you want the next 3 titles to succeed you better stop listening the the Marketing jokers at Microsoft that don’t know jack -sh*t about how the series should be run and start listening to your fans.

We want info about Halo 4.

We are tired of your BS and Delay’s.

The game is supposed to come out later this year and so far you have given us virtually table scraps of info about the game.

What is your problem 343i ? have your honestly thrown away everything you know about how you should be approaching the franchise ?

Bungie never kept the series in the dark so much as you have.

They gave us cool wallpapers

They gave us Weekly updates that described cool stuff in the development process

They gave us ACTUAL GAME-PLAY while you give us one pre-rendered cut-scene that really wasn’t much more than an expansion of the Halo 3 ending.

seriously. stop -Yoink!- off your fans and treat the franchise how it should be treated.

Personally I think you are a bunch of sellout trying to generate hype for the game through anticipation built through secrecy and its quite annoying.

Anyway that is all I have to say.

You know what you need to do.

Once they start talking about the game this whole waiting thing will be a thing of the past. Don’t worry about it too much.

You already posted this once and it was moved.

> Once they start talking about the game this whole waiting thing will be a thing of the past. Don’t worry about it too much.

Also, be more thrifty with your paragraph breaks.

Speak for yourself

Maybe try getting a life

They didn’t say they will give you any info. They didn’t mess up anything. Also, it was confirmed that we are getting information on Monday. Be happy!

Wow, relax. The game is still 9 to 10 months away.

> They didn’t say they will give you any info. They didn’t mess up anything. Also, it was confirmed that we are getting information on Monday. Be happy!

Confirmed by who, because if it wasn’t 343i/Microsoft… nothing was confirmed.

lol someone was hoping for info today too much.
I wanted and hoped for info today but I don’t care that much about there being no info and I am a halo fanatic.
Dude let the company do what it wants if it’s even as good as reach it will be a good game (I loved reach btw, some people hate it but most liked it).

Silly hyper lol.

> > They didn’t say they will give you any info. They didn’t mess up anything. Also, it was confirmed that we are getting information on Monday. Be happy!
>
> Confirmed by who, because if it wasn’t 343i/Microsoft… nothing was confirmed.

I confirmed it. Sent you a memo and everything. Did you not get it?

Think of it this way, if you get info often you don’t get a lot of hype.
But when waiting for a long period of time and finally seeing gameplay, what do you do?
You freak out! 343 intends to generate hype, however, if they do not get information out soon, fans will loose interest and won’t care anymore.
If they have a good marketing team then what they are doing is great! (If they release info on the 5th)

> I confirmed it. Sent you a memo and everything. Did you not get it?

Oh yea. Sorry. SYLLIPSIS SAYS WE GET INFO!!! YAY!!!

but for real.

These posts are getting old. We are going to get info, just ride the wave of anticipation and enjoy it when it comes.

No.

There is no excuse for their lack of involvement and virtually a complete blackout of information.

Just because they release a bunch of info in the future doesn’t excuse their shoddy process so far.

it’s unacceptable and rude and lazy.

People HAVE been patient and the only significant tidbits they have given involve side Products to further promote sales.

They KNEW there were expectations to live up to Bungie’s legacy and they decided to take a different route that is quite disappointing.

The Halo community and Ambiance sucks now.

It was awesome on bungie and the Halo.xbox.com forums are just dead and boring.

None of the true hardcore original fans even want to be involved with the site.

It’s very obvious that Halo is a cookie Jar that Microsoft can’t keep their greedy paws out of. Its so obvious they are running the big show and 343i are at their whim and will.

The series has lost its charm.

I go onbungie and I can feel the spirit of what halo was and what bungie is and was and how the community loved to intereact with them.

On Halo.xbox.com its just boring. it feels like a crass attempt by an ad agency running the site to promote a product.

Halo.xbox.com is now no more exciting the freaking GIjoe section of Hasbo.com

It doesn’t feel the same. it doesn’t feel alive like it did on bungie.

> You already posted this once and it was moved.

And that is Exactly why I reposted it.

If this was a post I made on the Bungie forum it wouldn’t have been moved because they actually respect the voice of their fans.

honestly i dont think it is that serious; also i was on bungie’s site back since halo 2/3… kinda fell off once reach came out tho.

Not every

sentence

has to go

on a new

line

> > You already posted this once and it was moved.
>
> And that is Exactly why I reposted it.
>
> If this was a post I made on the Bungie forum it wouldn’t have been moved because they actually respect the voice of their fans.

It was moved cause its the same type of post that has been made all day. Easier to keep them all in one thread. So we don’t have a billion of them spamming the forums up. Don’t like the way things are done here? Then leave. No one is keeping you here.

But I can relate to how you feel. I’m also little annoyed as well that there has been such a drought on Halo 4 info. But I see no reason to make these threads. Sounding like a little kid who isn’t getting their way does not accomplishes anything nor does it help get what you want.

Everyone just needs to step back and take a deep breath. We have a next date to watch. And that is March 5th. Lets see what happens.

I too dislike the pointless teasing and secrecy and am craving for info but we now have a date: March 5th.

Once you get what you ask for, which you will in time, you’re gonna forget the anger you feel today.

> Not every
>
> sentence
>
> has to go
>
> on a new
>
> line
>
> .

LOl sorry about that. I used to do market research and the program we used required hitting enter a lot to break the text up. I just do that out of habit.