Done! Unlocking... How long should I wait?

I’ve ran into another situation where an achievement is still locked after days. It still says Done! Unlocking…

Is there some requisite number of days before the achievement is recognized? Or is there some way to trigger it?

Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the last two achievements that were stuck, were recognized a day after posting in this forum. Is there someone from 343 watching and fixing the issues manually?

> 2793304054603734;1:
> I’ve ran into another situation where an achievement is still locked after days. It still says Done! Unlocking…
>
> Is there some requisite number of days before the achievement is recognized? Or is there some way to trigger it?
>
> Any help would be appreciated. BTW, the last two achievements that were stuck, were recognized a day after posting in this forum. Is there someone from 343 watching and fixing the issues manually?

how long is a piece of string? anything from a few hours to…? ive been waiting over a month for a few of mine

Just had my first hung achievement with the Envy Skull on H2A: Delta Halo. Came here looking for answers, but I guess I’m out of luck.

Skulltaker Halo 2: Envy is stuck in the “Done: unlocking…” status for about an hour now. This does not bode well.

Guys, achievements not unlocking has nothing to do with the game or 343. Its a Microsoft server issue and has happened with many other games since the Xbox One launched. Complaining on here won’t do anything because its not a 343 issue.

> 2533274859890948;5:
> Guys, achievements not unlocking has nothing to do with the game or 343. Its a Microsoft server issue and has happened with many other games since the Xbox One launched. Complaining on here won’t do anything because its not a 343 issue.

You’re wrong, The programming in game permits everything that is or isn’t possible.So…ya, It actually does have something to do with 343.

> 2533274815131399;6:
> > 2533274859890948;5:
> > Guys, achievements not unlocking has nothing to do with the game or 343. Its a Microsoft server issue and has happened with many other games since the Xbox One launched. Complaining on here won’t do anything because its not a 343 issue.
>
>
> You’re wrong, The programming in game permits everything that is or isn’t possible.So…ya, It actually does have something to do with 343.

Achievements are actually unlocked server side on the X1. Yes the game programming triggers it, but the actual check is done server side unlike the 360. Until that pops it will be in the ‘Done…unlocking’ stage. This isn’t just an issue with MCC, it’s been an issue with the X1 since it the console released. I’ve had happen with most of my games, sometimes the achievements take a few days or more to finally register.

> 2533274815131399;6:
> > 2533274859890948;5:
> > Guys, achievements not unlocking has nothing to do with the game or 343. Its a Microsoft server issue and has happened with many other games since the Xbox One launched. Complaining on here won’t do anything because its not a 343 issue.
>
>
> You’re wrong, The programming in game permits everything that is or isn’t possible.So…ya, It actually does have something to do with 343.

Nope. Read what the stickrboy guy said. Achievements on Xbox One work different to the Xbox 360. Achievements are unlocked when they are registered by Xbox One’s servers and its happens on loads of games not just MCC. So…ya, it actually has nothing to do with 343.

> 2533274859890948;8:
> > 2533274815131399;6:
> > > 2533274859890948;5:
> > > Guys, achievements not unlocking has nothing to do with the game or 343. Its a Microsoft server issue and has happened with many other games since the Xbox One launched. Complaining on here won’t do anything because its not a 343 issue.
> >
> >
> > You’re wrong, The programming in game permits everything that is or isn’t possible.So…ya, It actually does have something to do with 343.
>
>
> Nope. Read what the stickrboy guy said. Achievements on Xbox One work different to the Xbox 360. Achievements are unlocked when they are registered by Xbox One’s servers and its happens on loads of games not just MCC. So…ya, it actually has nothing to do with 343.

No,What stickrboy wrote does not defend some nonexistent point you tried to hatch as to the reason achievement were not unlocking.May I ask why you think you know what’s being unlocked when you have no play time in any halo? Your input is irrelevant in this topic,dude.when you’ve never even played a Halo videogame.So…ya, It actually does have something to do with 343. ; )

Been waiting for some to unlock since release. I wouldn’t expect it any time soon.