Don’t watch Gameinformer Video!

Watched first 10 mins of the gameinformer halo infinite insider and got a bloody spoiler :triumph::triumph::triumph::triumph:

21 Likes

I watched HiddenXperia watch the recap, but I was too busy looking at everything going on and missed like 90% of it on top of him talking.

1 Like

They basically give away the whole starting plot

5 Likes

Rest in pepperonis, glad I missed most of it because my mind and attention was on everything else lol. Sad for everyone else that it got spoiled for. 343 and Microsoft should have reviewed their review before it went live.

3 Likes

I’m going on a no halo content till December now! I’m so annoyed :joy:

3 Likes

Yeah, they showed a lot of stuff.

1 Like

I’m kinda glad I did. It’s kinda helped me decide to skip Infinite.

5 Likes

Yeah Game Informer totally screwed us. IGN did it right. They understand we don’t want spoilers, Game Informer lets treat it as if everyone has played it already. :triumph::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::-1:.

2 Likes

I also watched game informer and I also wasn’t paying much attention. I heard there was a spoiler, and I could guess, but I thought that was revealed in last year’s preview. (Not saying what it is)

1 Like

I will say this one of these short vids did show a grunt ultra with shield effects so grunt ultra’s in this game will have shields

1 Like

jajaja, I saw the full video and I dont know wich one is the spoiler XD.

Anyone hoping to go into Infinite without many spoilers should probably go dark on most infinite content creators YouTube stuff. From here on out spoilers are pretty much a given, since a lot of the big outlets will start having embargoes lift.

4 Likes

Thanks for letting us know OP. Any mega fans out there, now might be a good time to ‘go dark’ on the internet.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. I watched the IGN video and didn’t know that Game Informer had a 10 minute long video as well. Luckily the IGN preview was spoiler free as far as I can tell and it was actually quite well put together. I recommend watching it :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up.
I want to go into it blind.

LOL I never thought much of the video until now.

Hiddenxperia kept away from the spoilers himself

1 Like

Yeah well, I still didn’t hear most of what the lady said.

Lmao really? It can’t be worse than 5

Based on the story, it just feel like it’s for me. I don’t know, I’m kinda going back and forth.

2 Likes