Dominion

Was wondering if dominion will be more destructible later on. I would like to be able to destroy every part of a base like: power core, ammo supply, fortifications of the base, vehicle hanger, radio tower, and anything else that can be destroyed. I just want a ton of objectives and explosions. Would you agree?

I have seen some game play footage of dominion however I haven’t seen explosions in it except for the usual grenade and stuff but I don’t think by looking at it that this game types objective is to blow things up. But personally it would be cool if there were some explosions. Try going on youtube and finding some dominion game play footage on youtube theres a channel called bravo mlg which analyses tactics of how a dominion game would go and some game play footage. I hope this helps. Here’s the link:

Sorry if I didn’t exactly answer your question.

> I have seen some game play footage of dominion however I haven’t seen explosions in it except for the usual grenade and stuff but I don’t think by looking at it that this game types objective is to blow things up. But personally it would be cool if there were some explosions. Try going on youtube and finding some dominion game play footage on youtube theres a channel called bravo mlg which analyses tactics of how a dominion game would go and some game play footage. I hope this helps. Here’s the link:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJJYtqqsiqs
>
>
> Sorry if I didn’t exactly answer your question.

Yeah I was hoping 343 would put in some levels of fortification so that the bases could be well protected as well as significantly destructible. All in all hopefully there will be more explosions!

Yeah im sure because in halo reach after a few months they released some new game types like super slayer so you never know there might be some sort of explosion coming on its way. But if you like explosions have you seen the new grif ball in halo 4 you can actually throw the ball to your team mates as a tactical manoeuvre to score a point, or if the opposition is clever they could cut out the throw and gain possession of the ball. And you can throw at different lengths and angles which I personally find really cool. How could I forget there are grif ball assassinations as well cause 343i just love assassinations. So do I!!!