Dominion

How many of you would like to see dominion return in halo 5? I think it could work. what do you guys think?

Dominion was one of my favorite gametypes. I’d love if it returned.

I’d love to see it return. It’s unfortunate they removed it from matchmaking in Halo 4. One of the coolest game types I’ve ever seen in a Halo game.

What even is this post?

Nvm i guessed he fixed it

> 2535455681930574;2:
> Dominion was one of my favorite gametyies. I’d love if it returned.

Even regcide was fun they should put that in as well.

> 2533274870389366;3:
> I’d love to see it return. It’s unfortunate they removed it from matchmaking in Halo 4. One of the coolest game types I’ve ever seen in a Halo game.

Halo 4 had some good gametypes.

> 2533274864082330;7:
> > 2533274870389366;3:
> > I’d love to see it return. It’s unfortunate they removed it from matchmaking in Halo 4. One of the coolest game types I’ve ever seen in a Halo game.
>
> Halo 4 had some good gametypes.

despite it’s over-casual gameplay choices, I’d have to give it that, it was fun with all the gamemodes. Loved destroying people in regicide FFA, so many noobs, so little time.

I miss dominion, it’s probably what I played the most in H4. I was hoping WarZone would be an extension or evolution of Dominion. Nonetheless, WarZone is a lot of fun too.

I want either this or regicide

Ka Five ruined Dominion for me for forever.

> 2533274803493024;9:
> I miss dominion, it’s probably what I played the most in H4. I was hoping WarZone would be an extension or evolution of Dominion. Nonetheless, WarZone is a lot of fun too.

I agree

i had never play it, so agree to check about it

I wish I had been able to play dominion in MCC. It looks like it was really fun.

Dominion, Extraction and Regicide were all great.

Dominion was so much fun, that and SWAT were my two most played games in H4.

Play Warzone, buddy

I would love to see Dominion return.

This and extraction

Yeah dominion was so much fun in Halo4