Dominion Light is just....

Not good at all, turrets, shield doors, resupply weapons. I played serenity and there were 2 warthogs an 2 mongooses on a small 4v4 map. An you also get a saw in A an C.

I thought it was going to be with no turrets, shield doors, resupply weapons and just use dominion like 3plot or something as that sort. I’m not trying to be mean but this is seriously the worst thing I’ve ever seen in Halo… Ever…

If they took all that stuff away an just used it like 3plot then it would actually work.

Hmmm played a bunch of rounds today on plaza and other forge maps without warthogs though.
Actually i quite enjoyed it.
I understand why u think warthogs are misplaced, but on the other hand they are so easy to take out. However i have no problem with mongooses.
I agree with you that turrets are somewhat not really needed, plus annoying resupply weapons makes it very random and infinity again.
Basically u want dominion with classic seettings, and I’m with you on that.

> Hmmm played a bunch of rounds today on plaza and other forge maps without warthogs though.
> Actually i quite enjoyed it.
> I understand why u think warthogs are misplaced, but on the other hand they are so easy to take out. However i have no problem with mongooses.
> I agree with you that turrets are somewhat not really needed, plus annoying resupply weapons makes it very random and infinity again.
> Basically u want dominion with classic seettings, and I’m with you on that.

I wouldn’t even mind if we had loadouts, I just don’t understand why they put all that other stuff in. That type of Dominion is made specifically for BTB an all that… Not 4v4

I just played The Ark an there is a Gauss hog an Ghost… What?
An Heaku has 2 ghost an a rocket hog

I don’t mind the shield doors, but there is too much random weapons. They respawn or redrop very often.
But I like that gametype.

There’s a feedback thread for that. :slight_smile:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst242332_Dominion-Light-Feedback.aspx