Dominion? Infinity Daily Challenge

Wait, so the daily challenge today is two wins in the Dominion gametype, does that even exist anymore? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find information for which playlist it is in. Thanks for any help.

I believe it had its own playlist but it was removed for having a too low population. I don’t think it’s been integrated into another playlist.

> 2533274803987818;1:
> Wait, so the daily challenge today is two wins in the Dominion gametype, does that even exist anymore? I’ve looked everywhere and can’t find information for which playlist it is in. Thanks for any help.

> 2533274972233335;2:
> I believe it had its own playlist but it was removed for having a too low population. I don’t think it’s been integrated into another playlist.

I don’t get that cause when I played it, it always was one of the most popular games. I only stopped playing halo 4 because I couldn’t play that playlist.

I thought they should have made a warzone dominion playlist in halo 5. I thought that’s what warzone was going to be about.

Dominion can be found two places- Team Objective and Heavies. Both show up reasonably often, get a party and vote for them if you need to finish challenges or commendations