Dominion castle map?

During the preview of the Castle map pack we were promised a Castle map for Dominion, Outcast I believe it was, there’s supposedly a base spawned tank on that map and I was just curious what playlist I gotta play to get this map to appear for Dominion play? My friend plays Dominion all day and he has never seen it. Just a harmless question… please don’t ban me. :smiley:

I’ve not seen it once either

I’ve seen it. It’s just that not many can see it since not everyone has the DLC.

> I’ve seen it. It’s just that not many can see it since not everyone has the DLC.

This is it. Everyone in the lobby must have the DLC for a map for it to appear. Since MM doesn’t choose players by DLC preferences, this is extremely difficult.

> > I’ve seen it. It’s just that not many can see it since not everyone has the DLC.
>
> This is it. Everyone in the lobby must have the DLC for a map for it to appear. Since MM doesn’t choose players by DLC preferences, this is extremely difficult.

I thought MM did encourage the DLC to gather in one place where possible?

Either way yes it’s there. Alpha and Charlie are pretty defensible so a lot of the action swirls around Bravo. And not on Bravo per se but all about it. Great vehicle encounters and a good mix of close and ranged battle. Wish it came up more often…

Only place you can find it is in dominion but I must warn you out of my 100-200 games of dominion I’ve only played on Outcast Twice, once because I brought an entire team of people who had the DLC with me and the other time I just got lucky. IF you want to play this map on dominion I suggest you bring 5 other people with you who have Castle DLC. DLC maps for dominion is also the most fun I’ve had in this game so good luck finding a lobby! :slight_smile:

It is only in the Dominion playlist. I remember they said it was not going to be part of the Castle DLC playlist at all, which is strange considering they also stated that Outcast was designed for Dominion.