Dominion Bases

So are the bases in Dominion in fixed locations or are we going to have the ability to create and/or choose our own in Forge mode?

I’ve watched as many videos as I could and I can’t tell whether or not they are fixed. Even if they are in fixed locations I don’t see why we couldn’t create our own Dominion bases and customize what gets upgraded and when.

Probably fixed locations.
I believe that only certain maps could support Dominion .

> Probably fixed locations.
> I believe that only certain maps could support Dominion .

I wouldn’t doubt that but I hope they have a Forge Video soon. i think it would be great to be able to customize Dominion locations.

There could be Dominion Turret objects as part of the Forge palette. And Dominion Vehicle Spawns and Dominion Shield Doors… etc.

Sssshhhh
Moderators have eyes…

> Sssshhhh
> Moderators have eyes…

So we can’t talk about a mode that’s been revealed since like, 8 months ago?

I’m so, so, so, so, SO hoping we can forge Dominion maps. I’d love to make massive bases with different 'sector’s guarded by turrets. It shall be awesome.

I can already imagine a Dual Castle Defense game type . . . and as of right now it’s awesome!

> > Sssshhhh
> > Moderators have eyes…
>
>
> So we can’t talk about a mode that’s been revealed since like, 8 months ago?

Get banned 2 days for asking if there is anythigna bout Flood in campaign…

> I’m so, so, so, so, SO hoping we can forge Dominion maps. I’d love to make massive bases with different 'sector’s guarded by turrets. It shall be awesome.

I agree. Objectives have always been moveable since H3, I hope that doesn’t change now.