Dominion and Ricochet

While I’m not a fan of Dominion, Ricochet was probably one of the few things Halo 4 added that I liked. What the heck happened to these, and why aren’t they in TMCC?

Cause you are only allowed to play slayer in TMCC

> 2533274804738379;1:
> While I’m not a fan of Dominion, Ricochet was probably one of the few things Halo 4 added that I liked. What the heck happened to these, and why aren’t they in TMCC?

I saw a match for ricochet as an option yesterday. First time seeing it. People chose a different one though. It’s in there!

> 2533274869022335;3:
> > 2533274804738379;1:
> > While I’m not a fan of Dominion, Ricochet was probably one of the few things Halo 4 added that I liked. What the heck happened to these, and why aren’t they in TMCC?
>
>
> I saw a match for ricochet as an option yesterday. First time seeing it. People chose a different one though. It’s in there!

Maybe you have to play it, and save it, to have it in custom games? That’s weird.

Yeah, i know in customs, H4 and H2A has Ricochet

> 2533274803137071;5:
> Yeah, i know in customs, H4 and H2A has Ricochet

My Halo 4 doesn’t. All I can choose from is CTF, Extraction, Flood, Slayer, KotH, Oddball, and Regicide. I wasn’t aware though that Halo 2A had Ricochet, but I’d still like to be able to have all the gametypes from Halo 4 (Even if I’m unlikely to play it). That’s why it doesn’t make sense to me that those two gametypes are missing from customs (for me anyways).