Domination achievement glitch.

I have been recently doing the Domination achievement to get the legendary medals for Halo MCC. However, when I checked I went from 71 medals to 33. Is anyone else experiencing this problem or know to fix this? Let alone contact 343 to let them know.
Legendary Medal Chest.

I am experiencing the same problem. My legendary medals, killjoy medals, and grenade kill medal achievement progress all got heavily reduced yesterday. I think it is a result of the recent matchmaking update, but I’m not sure why it would reduce the progress. If anything it should increase the progress since half the games in MCC don’t actually count certain medals.

All the achievements in this game just need to be reworked. Halo 2 Anniversary rarely shows up for the Environmentalist medals. That should have been in every game. Same with the splatters.

Couple months later and this is still an issue for me, I just got on after playing halo 5 for the past couple months only to see my hard work just disappear before my eyes…seriously hope they fix this

> 2533274812438213;3:
> All the achievements in this game just need to be reworked. Halo 2 Anniversary rarely shows up for the Environmentalist medals. That should have been in every game. Same with the splatters.

You need to play Team Halo 2 Anniversary Playlist. I hate to say it but try not to win a lot of matches. You will remain lower rank and play with less skilled players. This is what I did and it made these achievements a breeze.I am also currently doing it for Domination (Steaktakular only works on halo 2 anniversary maps to my knowledge) and Partypooper(250 killjoys). Lockdown is very common to get on that playlist. Stonetown you can squeeze in some environmental kills in a match. Zenith(hide with banshee behind either tallest towers on map then wait for easy target and kamikaze) and Stonetown you can get your splatters on. It took me 4 days to grind those two achievements and I got them. Lockdown is also good for grenade kills. Just collect stickies and cause havoc. Two days to get 400 grenade kills.

Seriously! A few months ago I was steadily getting the Domination achievement. I had about 60 out of 100 and then was all of a sudden reset to 25 ish so I stopped playing for awhile. Just picked it up again and worked my way back up to 40 to see it reset to 24. (Not to mention I got numerous Perfections, Steaktaculars and Triple Doubles that didn’t count towards the achievement). This really needs to get fixed. My medal chest says I have 83 Legendary medals and yet I’m only 24% of the way there. How hard is it to get the achievement to add up the medals in this section?

Btw, I also experienced a drop in my grenade kill, killjoy, double kill and other achievements. Domination is just the most annoying one to have to start over with.

Yeah it dropped me from 53 to 30 and I get many legendary medals that they will not give me.

Like last night I got a perfection in fiesta slayer and it didn’t give it to me. And I’ve missed out on many steaktaculars for unknown reasons on tons of games.

My grenade kills, assists, killjoys, beatdowns, and legendary medal progresses were all affected.

Sad face.

> 2533274839043404;8:
> Yeah it dropped me from 53 to 30 and I get many legendary medals that they will not give me.
>
> Like last night I got a perfection in fiesta slayer and it didn’t give it to me. And I’ve missed out on many steaktaculars for unknown reasons on tons of games.
>
> My grenade kills, assists, killjoys, beatdowns, and legendary medal progresses were all affected.
>
> Sad face.

I can’t believe this glitch is still happening…

Hey guys I’m a little late in the response. But for some weird reason steaktaculars only count toward the domination achievement if it’s in h2a anniversary or halo ce. I recommend you guys team up with skilled halo ce players and go on team slayer and rack up steaktaculars. That’s how I did it. Steaktacular is the easiest legendary medal to get by far.

> 2533274813875689;10:
> Hey guys I’m a little late in the response. But for some weird reason steaktaculars only count toward the domination achievement if it’s in h2a anniversary or halo ce. I recommend you guys team up with skilled halo ce players and go on team slayer and rack up steaktaculars. That’s how I did it. Steaktacular is the easiest legendary medal to get by far.

Sorry bro, as much as I love Achievement Hunting in Halo. I give up. That was way too many hours dude.

I got 4 triple doubles and 1 steaktacular today on multiple different games and none of them counted towards the achievement. I also play Halo 2 Anniversary and got some splatters but stopped trying because none of them were counting. Kinda hard to be motivated to get all 600 achievements when stuff like this happens.

> 2533274855301607;12:
> I got 4 triple doubles and 1 steaktacular today on multiple different games and none of them counted towards the achievement. I also play Halo 2 Anniversary and got some splatters but stopped trying because none of them were counting. Kinda hard to be motivated to get all 600 achievements when stuff like this happens.

Believe it or not, I somehow got the achievement after having to redo it. I had to play with my friends but I should have gotten it way back when. These achievements in all honesty are not fair or balanced.