Dolphin Gun.

Do you guys realize that after the Title Update Covenant Weaponry is going to be super powerful for once? Will Spartan Vs. Elite be an equal fight?? Needle rifle starts for elites is probably going to play awesome.

Bloom will not be taken out of Invasion. No bloom will be implemented in new playlists made specifically for that purpose.

Well that is a wasted opportunity…Invasion without bloom would be an incredible experience.

And it said clearly in the bulletin that bloom will only be removed/decreased on headshot capable weapons. So the only Covie weapon affected by that is the needle rifle.

Dolphin Gun! Destroyer of WORLDS!!! ^.^

I loved that…

> Well that is a wasted opportunity…Invasion without bloom would be an incredible experience.

Those poor elites on Boneyard, especially the ones who walk right into the line of fire.

> Bloom will not be taken out of Invasion. No bloom will be implemented in new playlists made specifically for that purpose.

Actually, I heard somewhere that IF some update settings get popular, maybe they would have a chance to be implemented across the board. I still have to find the source. Maybe in a Bulletin?

> > Bloom will not be taken out of Invasion. No bloom will be implemented in new playlists made specifically for that purpose.
>
> Actually, I heard somewhere that IF some update settings get popular, maybe they would have a chance to be implemented across the board. I still have to find the source. Maybe in a Bulletin?

They said it at halo fest. For that to really happen, would have to be the majority of the reach population from almost every playlist, I can see it happening for a few days, seeing people like to try new(older lol) things. If they stay more than a few days on the beta hopper, things may change throughout Reach.

> > Bloom will not be taken out of Invasion. No bloom will be implemented in new playlists made specifically for that purpose.
>
> Actually, I heard somewhere that IF some update settings get popular, maybe they would have a chance to be implemented across the board. I still have to find the source. Maybe in a Bulletin?

I read this somewhere as well. Seems like some tweaks could be implemented into Invasion, or other experiences to make them play a bit more balanced ie Invasion.

If the playlists with these settings remain popular I would expect to see these changes across the board.

I expected this thread to literally be about a gun that shot aquatic mammals. I do not understand why i build myself up for another let down.

No Bloom will make Reach “Halo”

Bloom just sucks, it doesn’t even work… If it did the DMR wouldn’t be able to take you out in 5 shots one after another, people spam like there’s no tomorrow and still get 5 shots across huge maps…it makes not one bit of sense.

My guess is that there will be a 1 or 2 no bloom playlists. MLG is very likely to go this route.

Eventually, after the beta hopper period, the TU updates will be come the primary multiplayer experience for Reach. They will still leave in the Default Reach settings in one playlist and probably include Slayer variants and and objective playlist. The population will dwindle under the superior gameplay of the TU and Reach will be forgotten.