Does this gun basically confirm Forerunners?

It’s got Forerunner written all over it. If there is in fact no Forerunner presence in the game, maybe the Chief will discover Forerunner armories? But my money is still on Forerunner adversaries.

It looks that way. Definitely seems forerunner which suggests they are at least in the game and probably the new enemy.

> It looks that way. Definitely seems forerunner which suggests they are at least in the game and probably the new enemy.

I’m very interested in hearing how 343 will turn the Forerunners into antagonists.

I think it just confirms the existence of gold in the future… that’s a plus.

Those are probably the best, most “Halo” helmets 343i has shown so far.

Were on a forerunner planet,why the hell wouldn’t we have forerunner tech,does this mean we’re fighting them?,no it could point more to the precursors though,they’re much more ancient and powerfull then the forerunners,and we would need forerunner tech to defeat them.Also with us being able to use promethean tech im pretty sure we would be fighting with them not against them.

> Were on a forerunner planet,why the hell wouldn’t we have forerunner tech,does this mean we’re fighting them?,no it could point more to the precursors though,they’re much more ancient and powerfull then the forerunners,and we would need forerunner tech to defeat them.Also with us being able to use promethean tech im pretty sure we would be fighting with them not against them.

I don’t know man… Seeing the Didact’s emblem in the Halo CEA terminal has me really convinced that they’re enemies. Yet I don’t think the Didact had any beef with humanity.

Very true. These weapons could just be found on the planet. But I have a feeling that if the weapon is in the game it will probably be seen being used against us as has been the case with pretty much all alien weapons in past games (cant think of an exception but maybe there is one) but perhaps not.

Gun looks good …

E3 info lets go .

> Gun looks good …
>
> E3 info lets go .

It looks a tad to similar to the Railgun for me, I just hope it fires very unique projectiles.

I think it basicly does.

Idk about the gun, but I’m fairly sure the red spartan is a female spartan. If so, dat is a nicely rendered behind :wink:

That’s a railgun its a new human anti-vehicle weapon like the splazer.
It does kinda look like it was based on forerunner tech though.
Humans are using forerunner tech on ships so why not guns?

Btw:I think precursors fit the title of ancient evil better than forerunners.
But who knows maybe faber will lead a splinter faction of forerunners on behalf of the precursors.

Forerunners were confirmed ages ago. At least their guns were.

> That’s a railgun its a new human anti-vehicle weapon like the splazer.
> It does kinda look like it was based on forerunner tech though.
> Humans are using forerunner tech on ships so why not guns?
>
> Btw:I think precursors fit the title of ancient evil better than forerunners.
> But who knows maybe faber will lead a splinter faction of forerunners on behalf of the precursors.

The RailGun doesn’t have holographic stuff on the side of the gun though.

SPOILERS!!

In Halo Glasslands, there’s a huge cache of Forerunner tech (vehicles at least, pretty sure weapons too) inside the planet Onyx and Humans have Enginners (from Onyx) to work on them. pretty sure that weapon is Forerunner, however, because it’s on the Infinity, 9 to 1 it’s because it’s from the Forerunner cache

> SPOILERS!!
>
>
> In Halo Glasslands, there’s a huge cache of Forerunner tech (vehicles at least, pretty sure weapons too) inside the planet Onyx and Humans have Enginners (from Onyx) to work on them. pretty sure that weapon is Forerunner, however, because it’s on the Infinity, 9 to 1 it’s because it’s from the Forerunner cache

You sir, are a genius.

Well Forerunners can be Antagonist because before the Halo event Humanity and the Forerunners were not BFFs…

> Well Forerunners can be Antagonist because before the Halo event Humanity and the Forerunners were not BFFs…

And don’t forget that the humans destroyed the best chance to stop the flood in case of another war.

The red Spartan looks like a female.