Does this forum have less complaints about Reach than Bungie.net

I came here because I suspected there would be less complaints.

Since I came here, I’ve seen nothing but politeness. Complaints, yes, but they are very formal and few. We are pretty much the definition of an internet commmunity. suggestions rather than demands, topics that everyone is interested in…

I think 343i actually scans these forums and remove any topic/post that they find vulgar; where as in the Bungie forums, the Ninjas are few, hardly ever online, and are too lenient.

Very, Very true about Bungie. And honestly I like Halo not Bungie. Bungie is great for making Halos but that’s not my point.
I came here because Bungie.net is annoying and will soon not be about Halo.

Less trolls, less flamers, more nice people :’)

> Very, Very true about Bungie. And honestly I like Halo not Bungie. Bungie is great for making Halos but that’s not my point.
> I came here because Bungie.net is annoying and will soon not be about Halo.

I just hope that the community will stay a community and have a great “neighborhood watch program” that will douse flamers and lock up trolls.

And I hope just plain being in idiot like typing in caps and using leetspeak is not tolerated.

I’m really hoping they don’t streamline the Bnet traffic here like they said. Too many tears and teen angst going on over there.

These forums are a secret but not a well-kept one on bungie.net.

We get some mean ones every now and then. But once they realize that we are a pretty good group of people, they seem to either do one of two things:

1. Stay and enjoy the time on the forums
    or
    B. Leave and not come back.

I’d rather they do 1 and not B.

A few heated arguments but nothing like Bnet (thank God).

Statement made by urk, at the most recent Bungie.net weekly update:

“I’ve been threatening Frankie with a plan to pump the raging river of Reach posts directly into the gentle waters of halo.xbox.com. We might be accustomed to the effervescent spray of polite insight that splashes up over our prow (and into our faces), but seeing as playlist support will be out of our hands, we’ll likely prune some of our forums to avoid any undue confusion over who’s at the helm of the ironclad USS Support.”

I thought this was interesting, especially the slight hint of sarcasm refering to the politeness of these forums. I’m ready for 343 to take over, they’ll weed out who needs to be weeded out. If not, well, I guess we could just drown the with our politeness.

> I came here because I suspected there would be less complaints.

You can still be a fan and have serious complaints about something. Halo goes beyond Reach, so if somebody really dislikes Reach in its entirety, they can still be big fans of Halo. So yes, you will find complaints here, but they are generally well expressed and have considerably less rage than on bnet.

Don’t worry. Once 343 is in charge of Halo, all the raging “why was I banned” threads will come here.

this forum has a significantly smaller userbase, one that the mods can handle. bungie.net is out of control.

you can complain about things if you like, or you could post suggestions in the halo feedback sticky.

We’re all family in these forums. <3

Reach sucks!!!

I’m joking of course.

Ive honestly seen more complaints about Halo Wars then Reach over the last few months lol.

Here this place is much less offensive, please follow the rules. =)

A thing I’ve noticed how many time’s have you seen a thread locked. Not alot, thats for sure.
I’m glad I’m part of this community.

A lot of us here are focusing on the future of Halo rather than Reach. Although I have my gripes with the present game, I left those behind at Bungie.

I’m thinking as the series carries on this community will start to look more like what Bungie’s is now, but just as every forum: it’s the best in the beginning.

Enjoy the peace, respect, and ability to breathe while we have it.

yesh but keep it quiet the trolls have ears…