Does this bother anyone?

Saw this floating around the internet.

Does this bother you? Do you think this is true?

No it does not bother me that you say this. Yes I think it is true you saw it on the Internet.

Debating if I should click the link…spoilers?

Several surveys have been done average age is early teen, unfortunately

Someone being a troll so no, it doesn’t bother me.

Hell to the no… Lmfao those children are definitely not the Halo 4 audience. My first game on the original xbox was halo. These infants weren’t even walking when i started playing halo 1. The generation that grew up with halo is the generation with the true fans of the halo series.

We have been there since the beginning, and will be there in the end!

> No it does not bother me that you say this. Yes I think it is true you saw it on the Internet.

hahaha not really what i mean :stuck_out_tongue: i was just kinda seeing what other people thought of this.

(i didnt make this btw. just saw it)

I just want that Assault Rifle.

> Saw this floating around the internet.
>
> Does this bother you? Do you think this is true?

Oh god. I really hope this isn’t true. I better get the MUTE finger ready so my ears don’t start bleeding.

Looks about right. If these forums are their stomping grounds at least.

I doesn’t bother me whatsoever.

Gimme some pictures of kids screaming and crying and I can make a CoD poster

I think its true for alot of FPS games out now not sure if i would say it is for halo. Halo fans tend to have grown up with the game. I will admit I was like 18 when the first halo game came out and it lead me through my growth as a gamer but there probly are alot of younger games that are just getting into the series that wont make them a majority tho

> > Saw this floating around the internet.
> >
> > Does this bother you? Do you think this is true?
>
> Oh god. I really hope this isn’t true. I better get the MUTE finger ready so my ears don’t start bleeding.

my thoughts exactly hahaha

Halo’s always been for all ages. This is nothing new.

> > Hell to the no… Lmfao those children are definitely not the Halo 4 audience. My first game on the original xbox was halo. These infants weren’t even walking when i started playing halo 1. The generation that grew up with halo is the generation with the true fans of the halo series.
> >
> > We have been there since the beginning, and will be there in the end!
>
> With the terrible grammar as well I presume?

Please show me the grammar mistakes, professor!

A picture of 8 kids when hundreds of people took the same picture… Yes, very worrying. -_-

> Hell to the no… Lmfao those children are definitely not the Halo 4 audience. My first game on the original xbox was halo. These infants weren’t even walking when i started playing halo 1. The generation that grew up with halo is the generation with the true fans of the halo series.
>
> We have been there since the beginning, and will be there in the end!

Now thats true, but i’m 14 (hate to admit it) but I started playing when i was 5 back in 2003 and i’ve stuck with it ever since and i am in my early teens but i’m mature and don’t talk trash or be annoying to Halo or COD fans. But i am little older than those kids but i am still part of the Halo 4 audience.

> > > Hell to the no… Lmfao those children are definitely not the Halo 4 audience. My first game on the original xbox was halo. These infants weren’t even walking when i started playing halo 1. The generation that grew up with halo is the generation with the true fans of the halo series.
> > >
> > > We have been there since the beginning, and will be there in the end!
> >
> > With the terrible grammar as well I presume?
>
> Please show me the grammar mistakes, professor!

?

Nope, we were kids when Halo:CE came out.