does there have to be a reason reds fight blues?

there really doesnt need to be a reason red spartans fight blue spartans

why are they giving it a reason?

I would like to know why they fight but it isn’t that big of a deal.

It is just something extra they are doing.

It might be like in Assassin’s Creed Revelations, where there’s a general storyline and you unlock videos and files about some part of the Halo universe.

My current bet is that it’s either training exercises between Spartan-IVs, or Insurrectionist vs UNSC Spartans.

cough Red Vs Blue xD

Would it hurt you to find out?

Most likely the reason will be the games like slayer, CTF, etc. will be training sessions for the Spartans.

Because they want to. They want to add something new, it’s no big deal. If you’re not interested in the story, don’t follow it. Those who are interested in the canon get a little bonus and, depending on how it’s handled, maybe more incentive to play the multiplayer.

It’s trivial, but nonetheless a decent idea.

its just another way to stay relevant i suppose. like in call of duty, you play as two different groups of people that would actually have a reason for fighting.

I don’t see why they can’t. It’s not like there’s going to be cutscenes or anything.

Why not? You don’t have to pay attention to it if you don’t want to. It’s just something extra.

Just sounds like an easter egg to me lol.

Heres my theory. The reds and blues, who are extremely lazy and bad with sniper rifles are all placed in a canyon as canon fodder for some super soldiers to train on… Wait, where have i heard that before?

> It might be like in <mark>Assassin’s Creed Revelations, where there’s a general storyline and you unlock videos and files about some part of the Halo universe.</mark>
>
> My current bet is that it’s either training exercises between Spartan-IVs, or Insurrectionist vs UNSC Spartans.

You unlock halo videos in ACR?!

Oh mah gaaaaaaaawwwwdd!

Heh, anyways I think its a civil war between ONI and the UNSC.

I know what it is!

Casual vs Competitive! no?

Anti-Sprint v Pro-Sprint? no?

True Halo vs Gimmick Halo? :smiley:

The possibilities are endless!

> It might be like in Assassin’s Creed Revelations, where there’s a general storyline and you unlock videos and files about some part of the Halo universe.
>
> My current bet is that it’s either training exercises between Spartan-IVs, or Insurrectionist vs UNSC Spartans.

AC:B and AC:R are more directly tied to the single player then this will be though…Or at least we assume, it’ll be interesting to say the least.

They could possibly tie it in though depending on if the Halo/Shield Alliance mentioned in Primodium has an opponent group or may have an over arching different motive then it’s ONI group section.

> It might be like in Assassin’s Creed Revelations, where there’s a general storyline and you unlock videos and files about some part of the Halo universe.
>

My thoughts exactly

Another thing that comes to mind is that if there is a reason for it all, invasion could return since we know there will be a larger element as to why reds and blues are fighting. A spartan vs spartan invasion seems plausible…i kind of hope they make improvemenrs though. Like more than two default compatible maps…

Capulet’s and Montague’s?

I fail to see how this will make sense at all. I mean slayer I can understand, but why would they be running around stealing flags, picking up flaming skulls, and playing grifball?