Does the new ViDoc contain any spoilers?

I’m just wondering if it contains any kind of spoilers. I don’t care if it’s a small or major spoiler, I want the story to be a surprise until I actually play it.

Yeah, kinda. Small, but it’s there.

they show part of a script but it’s easier not to read than to read. This scrip that is shown has a huge spoiler.

Its mainly about Chief and Cortana’s relationship, and about the motion capture stuff… but there are quite a few things that can be seen as spoilers.

I think it may be good for you to avoid it. Lots of short scenes that could have a lot of meaning.

Just don’t try to read the script at 3:50.

> Just don’t try to read the script at 3:50.

So other than that, there aren’t any spoilers as JSA mentioned?

The Script tells you what happens to Cortana and who the Ancient Evil is. I highly suggest you don’t read it! but it’s there for a second, and blurry, so other than that, nothing to worry about it the ViDoc.

> > Just don’t try to read the script at 3:50.
>
> So other than that, there aren’t any spoilers as JSA mentioned?

there is one other minor spoiler, but if you saw the script from the prelude trailer then theres none at all

> > Just don’t try to read the script at 3:50.
>
> So other than that, there aren’t any spoilers as JSA mentioned?

There aren’t completely direct spoilers, but there are a lot of scenes that hint at things going on.

I think it’d be safe to avoid it.

There’s nothing but hints and teases. And very small spoilers. Very small. (Minus the script thing)

> There’s nothing but hints and teases. And very small spoilers. Very small. (Minus the script thing)

man just watch it and dont over analyze and you’ll be fine (DONT LOOK AT THE SCRIPT EITHER OR YOU’LL BE SUPER PISSED)

dont read the script, and you will be fine

> I’m just wondering if it contains any kind of spoilers. I don’t care if it’s a small or major spoiler, I want the story to be a surprise until I actually play it.

At this point anything about Campaign should be avoided if you are saving yourself for November 6th. It’s safe to say that this is the perfect time to be going dark. Multiplayer is optional in terms of spoilers.