Does the M510 Mammoth have pedals?

Well does it?

Don’t understand your question, could you clarify?

> 2535426515273563;2:
> Don’t understand your question, could you clarify?

I think he is asking if it drives the same way a modern car does. With gas pedals and break pedals.

> 2535447788054505;3:
> > 2535426515273563;2:
> > Don’t understand your question, could you clarify?
>
> I think he is asking if it drives the same way a modern car does. With gas pedals and break pedals.

Oh. It probably does

Idk why, but I picture the Mammoth being driven with a boat-like throttle. Like you’d have a throttle that you push forward or backward with your hand rather than your feet.

Though if we wanna get super technical, I could see a forward combat vehicle of that size having redundancies. For instance, a throttle that can be operated by hand, and foot pedals for if the throttle is damaged.

I would have thought anything tracked would be similar to tank controls these days, unless they’re using something easier. I can’t imagine what though.

> 2535466963320157;1:
> Well does it?

Possibly but a vehicle of that size already sacrifices a majority of its speed for its carrying capacity and “mini-MAC” armament.

maybe a break pedal but I doubt the vehicle controls would be immediately comparable to a standard automobile… until we see the interior anyway.

A vehicle that big must be operated unconventionally I imagine, with levers and such. Who knows.