Does the IWHBYD skull in Halo 2 not spawn anymore?

I’ve tried countless times to get that skull since it’s the last one I need. I’ve used 3 different guides to no avail. I had no trouble getting it in the original but now it doesn’t even exist. What do?

no trouble getting it in the original? Are we talking about the same IWHBYD? Lol that thing was a pain to get to spawn. Back in the day at least when it was first found no one knew how to get it to guarantee spawn. After checkpointing it i never bothered looking if someone found a definite way to spawn it. Took me like 3 days of trying. So many myths like “you need to get 7 checkpoints kill the red elite, 360 no scope the grunt, then it will show up”.

> 2533274795973674;2:
> no trouble getting it in the original? Are we talking about the same IWHBYD? Lol that thing was a pain to get to spawn. Back in the day at least when it was first found no one knew how to get it to guarantee spawn. After checkpointing it i never bothered looking if someone found a definite way to spawn it. Took me like 3 days of trying. So many myths like “you need to get 7 checkpoints kill the red elite, 360 no scope the grunt, then it will show up”.

I didn’t even know it was an issue to get it until a few days ago. I found it every single time I went looking for it in the original since I’d always go there for sniper ammo.

How is there an issue? Are you doing it right? I had no problem getting it. You get 1/7 chance of it spawning if it does not spawn you need to restart the level, make sure you hit 7 checkpoints.

> 2533274871590643;4:
> How is there an issue? Are you doing it right? I had no problem getting it. You get 1/7 chance of it spawning if it does not spawn you need to restart the level, make sure you hit 7 checkpoints.

I’ve done it over 20 times, all with the 7 checkpoints.

I got it to show up twice and it took more than 20 restarts. It is there, it’s not 1 in 7 plays it shows up that’s what I thought it was.

It does indeed exist. You really don’t need all 7 checkpoints. As far as can tell the only one I made sure to use was the rooftop where you look at the marine on the ground after the pelican flies away. It took 12 times of restart to get it to appear for me.

i have restarted this level until I rage quit, done all the checkpoints and even prayed and that stupid skull still will not spawn. Day 41 of trying to get it. must have restarted this level a thousand times by now. have done it with and without any skulls on, and even a few times with all skulls on. WTF…

> 2533274881098437;8:
> i have restarted this level until I rage quit, done all the checkpoints and even prayed and that stupid skull still will not spawn. Day 41 of trying to get it. must have restarted this level a thousand times by now. have done it with and without any skulls on, and even a few times with all skulls on. WTF…

Please don’t revive old topics thanks