Does the banhammer stack ever reset?

So, yeah, I don’t like staying in games where my team is down a player and the other team is douchey enough to use power weapons and spawn camp.

Since I play solo, this happens fairly frequently.

1. Why do players other than the initial quitter get banned? Pretty stupid.
  2. Does the ban duration reset?

It’s kind of ridiculous that backing out of a meaningless 1v2 doubles match gives me a 2.5 hour ban. Who am I hurting? My 0-15 random teammate probably got a 5 minute ban, too.

Halo 5 has unfortunately been a very unsuccessful game. I’d say 90% of my friends who own this game have played less than 50 games. You’d think you would want to keep players around who actually play. At the very least, penalize the initial q quitter only. Maybe provide a mercy rule or vote to end a match rule where one entire team can vote to end the match, like most other games.

I mean I guess next time I’ll hide in the corner 1v2 and go play a game of monopoly or something.

Don’t quit! That is the only way to reset the banhammer. Finish games without quitting and eventually it will come down. Don’t know how many time you quit, but it sounds like a lot.

> 2708861561590467;2:
> Don’t quit! That is the only way to reset the banhammer. Finish games without quitting and eventually it will come down. Don’t know how many time you quit, but it sounds like a lot.

It should be in place for only the first person to quit.

It will reset however it takes a very long time and you must stop quitting games.