Does Tank Gun prevent Legendary completion?

I’ve played an entire normal campaign with no issues. Went to replay each mission on legendary and sequence will not recognize the legendary completion, all other stages will.
I am using tank gun.
So I decided to make a new game, post winter update, again, using tank gun.
After a save, the game reverted to heroic, to which I had to replay excavation at legendary. After completion, excavation didn’t recognize the legendary completion.

Is this due to tank gun being used? Thoughts?

It could be, but I don’t think so. They did remove it initially citing that it was causing a series of issues with the campaign. They added it back after everyone cried out for it’s return so it could be causing issues. I know plenty of people who have finished LASO using the tank gun and got the achievement so I don’t think it’s guaranteed to be the cause. The registration for mission completion has been a bit wonky since launch and the update that brought co-op didn’t really seem to fix it. Some people just have serious issues getting the game to track accurately. It seems to be a person to person experience difference. Even though you might be doing the exact same thing with the exact same hardware, something could be registering different.

1 Like

Personally, I completed LASO for the achievement and I used the tank gun… everything was just fine…
Also it unlocked Legendary completion achievement at the same time.

There have been plenty of people who have reported glitches for this though. I may have just been very fortunate. :man_shrugging:

There’s a problem with that level.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/t/sequence-level-select-bugged-stage-not-clearing/552906

3 Likes

Yeah its a problem with that level. I really hope this gets fixed soon. Please 343 :pleading_face:

1 Like