Does Reach has more players than 5?

Did you guys know there are more people playing Halo Reach on a daily basis than Halo 5?

Not to mention cough cough SPLITSCREEN cough cough and that it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general. And that it was released with half the game in stock so everyone that paid your $60, you should of actually paid $30 ;/

EDIT I’ve changed the title to a question, based this is on a theory from a source I heard a little while ago. Pls don’t hurt me :confused:

Where does it show this?

Ok have fun in reach I’ll be having fun in halo 5 still, just because more people play one game over another should not dictate what everyone else should play, I believe thats called bandwagoning when you do let it dictate what you play

That’s all good and fun, but I don’t feel like playing the weakest entry in the series (imo). I’ll stay with Halo 5 and MCC.

I got my flak jacket ready too, don’t worry.

What do the kids say? Cool story, bro?

I am wondering where it shows this? Is there somewhere i can check this out?

More than H5? I know that it definitely has more than H4, but more than H5 would be unlikely at this point unless the population on H5 has dived significantly.

> 2535453138108435;7:
> More than H5? I know that it definitely has more than H4, but more than H5 would be unlikely at this point unless the population on H5 has dived significantly.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the population has nosedived significantly. I seem to be playing with familiar names a lot recently.

> 2533275050532363;1:
> it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general.

I remember having Halo 5 standing behind me in the queue holding a gun to my head when I purchased both my Xbox One and Halo 5. It was a terrible ordeal and one I will never forget. I would sell both but it took my family hostage and sends me poison pen letters on a daily basis reminding me of the consequences should I renege on my part of the deal.

Idiot.

We know the H5 population is low but for Reach to overtake 5…? 343 hides pop data so we can only have a decent guess but what is Reach at?

> 2533275050532363;1:
> Did you guys know there are more people playing Halo Reach on a daily basis than Halo 5?
>
> Not to mention cough cough SPLITSCREEN cough cough and that it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general. And that it was released with half the game in stock so everyone that paid your $60, you should of actually paid $30 ;/

sources?

I rather not go to that DMR snipefest.

> 2534615147433705;9:
> > 2533275050532363;1:
> > it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general.
>
>
> I remember having Halo 5 standing behind me in the queue holding a gun to my head when I purchased both my Xbox One and Halo 5. It was a terrible ordeal and one I will never forget. I would sell both but it took my family hostage and sends me poison pen letters on a daily basis reminding me of the consequences should I renege on my part of the deal.
>
> Idiot.

Hes mocking the lack of split screen also lets keep it civil

> 2533275050532363;1:
> Did you guys know there are more people playing Halo Reach on a daily basis than Halo 5?
>
> Not to mention cough cough SPLITSCREEN cough cough and that it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general. And that it was released with half the game in stock so everyone that paid your $60, you should of actually paid $30 ;/

I’m going to call you out on your BS OP!

Unless you can provide sources for your information, stop trolling the community

Seems very unlikely.

> 2533274810945725;14:
> > 2533275050532363;1:
> > Did you guys know there are more people playing Halo Reach on a daily basis than Halo 5?
> >
> > Not to mention cough cough SPLITSCREEN cough cough and that it forces you to buy another Xbox one or itself in general. And that it was released with half the game in stock so everyone that paid your $60, you should of actually paid $30 ;/
>
>
> I’m going to call you out on your BS OP!
>
> Unless you can provide sources for your information, stop trolling the community

I thought the purpose of trolling was the make someone mad but all I read are smart -Yoink- comments and blowing off the ops remarks

> 2533274885506317;2:
> Where does it show this?

There was a video from HaloFollower I believe but it’s just information I’ve kept in my head since I saw it

> 2533274852660538;4:
> That’s all good and fun, but I don’t feel like playing the weakest entry in the series (imo). I’ll stay with Halo 5 and MCC.
>
> I got my flak jacket ready too, don’t worry.

Literally me every time I play Reach.

Your gonna need 4 flak jackets and MJONIR armor to block the flames coming at you man.

How sad. Did you know it’s all kids who weren’t born when 1-3 came out to be able to appreciate a better game? Not a side story lol. Reach was cool. But H5 multiplayer and 1-3 multiplayer are so much better. End of discussion.

If more people were playing reach than h5 you would see reach on the Xbox live most played games list… since I have never seen reach on it and I have seen h5 I am going to call BS on this.