Does no one want to revive this game?

I understand some people want to play Halo 5 (or other titles) but those who still have a 360 do you not want to join up together and create some big matches by banding together, instead of lone wolfing it if you chance going online. Would mean you are less likely to run into griefers and also more likely to get people willing to play custom games!

If you wanna get back onto playing this game (doesn’t have to be all the time just occasionally) then leave a comment and or your gamertag!

I’ve already found two groups who are interested in setting up a sort of community for this game again for matchmaking, firefight and custom games (and no doubt forge creators too!).

I am still grinding reach I bought it in 2016

> 2535443548700992;2:
> I am still grinding reach I bought it in 2016

Good man! Should add me and get some matchmaking/custom games on the cards! :slight_smile: What level are you anyway? Not that it matters to whether I play with you, just wondering how much you’ve ranked up since purchasing it only a year a go!

MY GAMERTAG: oDjento

Won’t be online for rest of this month pretty much, but free after the 28th.

I am colonel grade 1 also have been grinding halo 5 too

> 2535443548700992;4:
> I am colonel grade 1 also have been grinding halo 5 too

Don’t own an Xbox One currently, thinking about getting one soon and getting Halo 5. Mainly for Forge and Custom Games, as from what i’ve played I didn’t really enjoy multiplayer. I could probably hop on a few games of multiplayer but overall I just find it kinda undefined and less impactful on me from what Halo 3 and Reach did to me. Halo 4 was like a middle ground for me, I found it quite fun but whenever I went back onto Reach I would just enjoy it so much more.

Matter of opinion though :slight_smile:

I suggest getting mcc when u have a Xbox one, yes is has bugs but when it work it is awesome.

> 2535443548700992;6:
> I suggest getting mcc when u have a Xbox one, yes is has bugs but when it work it is awesome.

They still haven’t fixed the bugs of MCC? Jesus 343i look at fixing your old games before making more broken ones haha.

However I do really wanna play Halo 2 anniversary!

> 2533274827872218;3:
> > 2535443548700992;2:
> > I am still grinding reach I bought it in 2016
>
> Good man! Should add me and get some matchmaking/custom games on the cards! :slight_smile: What level are you anyway? Not that it matters to whether I play with you, just wondering how much you’ve ranked up since purchasing it only a year a go!
>
> MY GAMERTAG: oDjento
>
> Won’t be online for rest of this month pretty much, but free after the 28th.

Is that because you’re hyped for The Emoji Movie (releases July 28)?

Also, I’d like to join that. It’s nice to have people to play with. Gamertag: Caroniver

> 2535422386455449;8:
> > 2533274827872218;3:
> > > 2535443548700992;2:
> > > I am still grinding reach I bought it in 2016
> >
> > Good man! Should add me and get some matchmaking/custom games on the cards! :slight_smile: What level are you anyway? Not that it matters to whether I play with you, just wondering how much you’ve ranked up since purchasing it only a year a go!
> >
> > MY GAMERTAG: oDjento
> >
> > Won’t be online for rest of this month pretty much, but free after the 28th.
>
> Is that because you’re hyped for The Emoji Movie (releases July 28)?
>
> Also, I’d like to join that. It’s nice to have people to play with. Gamertag: Caroniver

Oh god I’ll be avoiding that like the plague hahaha, but sweet I’ll be sure to add you once i’ve come back from watching the emoj—I mean come back from finishing my work…

I’d love to play reach again. Gotta lvl up this account on it I miss the grind

> 2535462450434439;10:
> I’d love to play reach again. Gotta lvl up this account on it I miss the grind

You can try add me but if not I’ll add you by the 28th :slight_smile: There’s a Halo Reach game night going on that night by a website called HaloCustoms, check it out and we can get a big game going (so far 5 people signed up for that one, then can get you caroniver and jjink for 8 people in total, good custom game size and MM size :slight_smile:

The populations has increased recently. We were getting 8,500 players online at once before, but last night I saw it go over 11,000 players. Seems the free DLC has brought more people back.

> 2533274834952794;12:
> The populations has increased recently. We were getting 8,500 players online at once before, but last night I saw it go over 11,000 players. Seems the free DLC has brought more people back.

Ooooh nice, hopefully can find a decent number of folk for custom games then now :slight_smile:

> 2533274834952794;12:
> The populations has increased recently. We were getting 8,500 players online at once before, but last night I saw it go over 11,000 players. Seems the free DLC has brought more people back.

Really?! Yes! Looks like, I’ll go on my console and insert Halo Reach onto the disc tray during the weekends and realise the reason why I love Halo Reach so much :smiley:

> 2533275008181400;14:
> > 2533274834952794;12:
> > The populations has increased recently. We were getting 8,500 players online at once before, but last night I saw it go over 11,000 players. Seems the free DLC has brought more people back.
>
> Really?! Yes! Looks like, I’ll go on my console and insert Halo Reach onto the disc tray during the weekends and realise the reason why I love Halo Reach so much :smiley:

> 2533274834952794;12:

> 2535462450434439;10:
> I’d love to play reach again. Gotta lvl up this account on it I miss the grind

> 2535422386455449;8:
> > 2533274827872218;3:
> > > 2535443548700992;2:
> > > I am still grinding reach I bought it in 2016
> >
> > Good man! Should add me and get some matchmaking/custom games on the cards! :slight_smile: What level are you anyway? Not that it matters to whether I play with you, just wondering how much you’ve ranked up since purchasing it only a year a go!
> >
> > MY GAMERTAG: oDjento
> >
> > Won’t be online for rest of this month pretty much, but free after the 28th.
>
> Is that because you’re hyped for The Emoji Movie (releases July 28)?
>
> Also, I’d like to join that. It’s nice to have people to play with. Gamertag: Caroniver

> 2535443548700992;6:
> I suggest getting mcc when u have a Xbox one, yes is has bugs but when it work it is awesome.

I’d say everyone here add each other and let’s get a game going sometime soon :slight_smile:

> 2533274827872218;1:
> I understand some people want to play Halo 5 (or other titles) but those who still have a 360 do you not want to join up together and create some big matches by banding together, instead of lone wolfing it if you chance going online. Would mean you are less likely to run into griefers and also more likely to get people willing to play custom games!
>
> If you wanna get back onto playing this game (doesn’t have to be all the time just occasionally) then leave a comment and or your gamertag!
>
> I’ve already found two groups who are interested in setting up a sort of community for this game again for matchmaking, firefight and custom games (and no doubt forge creators too!).

I’m up for it. My GT is the same as on here.

> 2533275025812747;16:
> > 2533274827872218;1:
> > I understand some people want to play Halo 5 (or other titles) but those who still have a 360 do you not want to join up together and create some big matches by banding together, instead of lone wolfing it if you chance going online. Would mean you are less likely to run into griefers and also more likely to get people willing to play custom games!
> >
> > If you wanna get back onto playing this game (doesn’t have to be all the time just occasionally) then leave a comment and or your gamertag!
> >
> > I’ve already found two groups who are interested in setting up a sort of community for this game again for matchmaking, firefight and custom games (and no doubt forge creators too!).
>
> I’m up for it. My GT is the same as on here.

Awesome man I’ll add you in a bit! :slight_smile:

I loved Halo: Reach and I’ve been playing since the release and I still have it. Im grinding still to this day, I love the story and I think the prequel label is not enough to explain this games story. I think that they did try to revive the game with the backwards compatibility and they gave up on it. 343 in my opinion is ruining the series and Halo is a shadow of its former self.

They’ve given up on the old Halos and yet again tried to bring it back with MCC and yet again gave up.

If you want to play I am rank Legend and I am on mostly my name is: PortedDNS

> 2533274991376269;18:
> I loved Halo: Reach and I’ve been playing since the release and I still have it. Im grinding still to this day, I love the story and I think the prequel label is not enough to explain this games story. I think that they did try to revive the game with the backwards compatibility and they gave up on it. 343 in my opinion is ruining the series and Halo is a shadow of its former self.
>
> They’ve given up on the old Halos and yet again tried to bring it back with MCC and yet again gave up.
>
> If you want to play I am rank Legend and I am on mostly my name is: zombie of pain

Sick will add you soon! Yeah it seems 343i are like kids who were given a big task to do but weren’t told how to do it, so they tried lots of wacky ways to approach it that were just impractical and have now ended up with a game that has lots of new elements that don’t work with the franchise. You can even see in their armour designs for the game someone just greenlighting everything being like “oooh sure that looks cool” without thinking about if the helmet makes sense. I wish they’d take a bit of extra time to make the next game and also put some time into the old games to show their respect for the legacy.

However yes we shall have a good bunch of people for playing Reach! :slight_smile: I am halfway through general grade 4 so still quite a bit behind you, but would love to get on the grind to catch up to ya!

Yeah im up for it add me X Faded Demon X