Does Multi-Team Exist?

What the title says. Do you guys think multi-team will be available in this game? Haven’t heard anything about it. Don’t remember if it was in H4 either. Either way, i loved it in Reach, so much chaos, so many assassinations, so much competition. I can’t be the only one hoping it will make a return in Halo 5.

> 2533274856495166;1:
> What the title says. Do you guys think multi-team will be available in this game? Haven’t heard anything about it. Don’t remember if it was in H4 either. Either way, i loved it in Reach, so much chaos, so many assassinations, so much competition. I can’t be the only one hoping it will make a return in Halo 5.

Multi-team was my first Halo game. I got pwnd. :smiley:

It better or I’m quitting Halo!

Just kidding. But seriously, have it. Multi-Team is one of my favorites.

Nothing on it so far. But then again, there’s hardly any info on the playlists at all. Arena is supposed to be 4v4 focused, so maybe in the social weekend playlists? That would kinda suck though. It should be there at all times.

I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D

it might not be at launch, Was it in Halo 4?

> 2533274868062286;6:
> it might not be at launch, Was it in Halo 4?

Just looked it up. It was not in Halo 4. Which might decrease the chances of it being in Halo 5

> 2533274820642782;5:
> I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D

Comon :[ , k/d doesn’t do anything in your life and even if you got a high k/d doesn’t mean against an actual pro you’re actually good if you do this. No point in playing multi team objective or any objective types if this is what you do, might as well play FFA 24/7.

> 2533274925960280;8:
> > 2533274820642782;5:
> > I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D
>
>
> Comon :[ , k/d doesn’t do anything in your life and even if you got a high k/d doesn’t mean against an actual pro you’re actually good if you do this. No point in playing multi team objective or any objective types if this is what you do, might as well play FFA 24/7.

It is fun though

> 2533274820642782;5:
> I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D

At least justify it as killing all enemies so your teammate can rack up tons of objective points and win the game and you just don’t want to be a glory hog…

…that’s what I do.

> 2533274805497312;10:
> > 2533274820642782;5:
> > I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D
>
>
> At least justify it as killing all enemies so your teammate can rack up tons of objective points and win the game and you just don’t want to be a glory hog…
>
> …that’s what I do.

I don’t play for glory, I play for fun. But yeah. I focus on some objectives but it really is just fun killing people and not dieing that much. Besides, it’s multi team- it’s not that serious

> 2533274820642782;11:
> > 2533274805497312;10:
> > > 2533274820642782;5:
> > > I play multi team as follows- Abandon the objective if there is one and rack up my KD as follows K>D
> >
> >
> > At least justify it as killing all enemies so your teammate can rack up tons of objective points and win the game and you just don’t want to be a glory hog…
> >
> > …that’s what I do.
>
>
> I don’t play for glory, I play for fun. But yeah. I focus on some objectives but it really is just fun killing people and not dieing that much. Besides, it’s multi team- it’s not that serious

And really, the folks that blindly rush objectives and die are doing it wrong. For example, in Multi-Team, it’s best to hang outside the hill, clean up the mess, then hop in for some time as everyone is spawning and headed back to the action. Retreat, rinse, repeat.

> 2533274856495166;4:
> Nothing on it so far. But then again, there’s hardly any info on the playlists at all. Arena is supposed to be 4v4 focused, so maybe in the social weekend playlists? That would kinda suck though. It should be there at all times.

It would be better than nothing though, red vs blue vs green (or yellow) would be cool.

> 2533274856495166;4:
> Nothing on it so far. But then again, there’s hardly any info on the playlists at all. Arena is supposed to be 4v4 focused, so maybe in the social weekend playlists? That would kinda suck though. It should be there at all times.

343 are kind of bad when it comes to playlist it makes no sense on making arena only competitive there needs to be social playlists within it like social slayer, multi team, ffa, infection, forge map playlist. Weekend playlist can be grifball, fiesta slayer, action sack, ect…

That was so much fun. My first time in it I was with my brother and friend on the warthog version. I called dibs on shotgun because I was the only one who was good with the emp caused by the grenade launcher. I kept stunning vehicles left and right as my brother in the turret fired rockets at them.

> 2533274800104109;14:
> > 2533274856495166;4:
> > Nothing on it so far. But then again, there’s hardly any info on the playlists at all. Arena is supposed to be 4v4 focused, so maybe in the social weekend playlists? That would kinda suck though. It should be there at all times.
>
>
> 343 are kind of bad when it comes to playlist it makes no sense on making arena only competitive there needs to be social playlists within it like social slayer, multi team, ffa, infection, forge map playlist. Weekend playlist can be grifball, fiesta slayer, action sack, ect…

I don’t remember where but I know have heard something regarding infection and grifball possibly being added later.

It´s out with the Ghosts of Meridian Update today

> 2533274805497312;3:
> It better or I’m quitting Halo!
>
> Just kidding. But seriously, have it. Multi-Team is one of my favorites.

Hello, October Me. Today is the day you rejoice.

> 2533274805497312;18:
> > 2533274805497312;3:
> > It better or I’m quitting Halo!
> >
> > Just kidding. But seriously, have it. Multi-Team is one of my favorites.
>
>
> Hello, October Me. Today is the day you rejoice.

I bet your October self is just dancing in excitement now.

> 2533274915643658;19:
> > 2533274805497312;18:
> > > 2533274805497312;3:
> > > It better or I’m quitting Halo!
> > >
> > > Just kidding. But seriously, have it. Multi-Team is one of my favorites.
> >
> >
> > Hello, October Me. Today is the day you rejoice.
>
>
> I bet your October self is just dancing in excitement now.

Please don’t revive old threads, thanks.