Does Jay Fresh even play Halo?

Dunno how many of you guys watched the livestream today but it really confirmed to me how bad Jay Frechette, the 343i content manager, who features in every livestream is at Halo 5. Now don’t get me wrong, I have no issues with people being bad at video games. But he plays like someone who has never even seen the game before and is new to fps.
At one point today he survived a very near death encounter and had about 1/20 of his health bar, he continued to sprint around the map like a muppet and then when someone killed him he acted like he was all upset he had lost his brute plasma rifle? He works on the game, how can he not be aware that in order for shields to regen you cannot sprint? Multiple other times in the stream he ran around, preventing shield regen, it just wasn’t as severe.
Another time Bravo was running below him and he executed an ok ground pound putting bravo down to one shot. He had a shot gun as his primary. Through no great skill of bravo he killed Jay. Jay just couldnt shoot him once with the shotgun (or his secondary). Bravo was not strafing that hard Jay was just shooting at the walls, with the ridicule well away from Bravo.
As well as being bad at the gameplay, he also doesn’t really know the content that well, he had to ask what the tier 3 carbine was called, not as a mind blank he just didn’t know. He also called the new brute plasma rifle and brute plasma pistol. For a casual gamer this means nothing but he is a high up in the game we all love.

Does it stick out to anyone else that the content manager of our favorite game doesn’t even really know the game?

> 2535414791138154;1:
> Dunno how many of you guys watched the livestream today but it really confirmed to me how bad Jay Frechette, the 343i content manager, who features in every livestream is at Halo 5. Now don’t get me wrong, I have no issues with people being bad at video games. But he plays like someone who has never even seen the game before and is new to fps.
> At one point today he survived a very near death encounter and had about 1/20 of his health bar, he continued to sprint around the map like a muppet and then when someone killed him he acted like he was all upset he had lost his brute plasma rifle? He works on the game, how can he not be aware that in order for shields to regen you cannot sprint? Multiple other times in the stream he ran around, preventing shield regen, it just wasn’t as severe.
> Another time Bravo was running below him and he executed an ok ground pound putting bravo down to one shot. He had a shot gun as his primary. Through no great skill of bravo he killed Jay. Jay just couldnt shoot him once with the shotgun (or his secondary). Bravo was not strafing that hard Jay was just shooting at the walls, with the ridicule well away from Bravo.
> As well as being bad at the gameplay, he also doesn’t really know the content that well, he had to ask what the tier 3 carbine was called, not as a mind blank he just didn’t know. He also called the new brute plasma rifle and brute plasma pistol. For a casual gamer this means nothing but he is a high up in the game we all love.
>
> Does it stick out to anyone else that the content manager of our favorite game doesn’t even really know the game?

That a clear bad sign when one of the people making the game doesn’t know it. Also… I think this still counts as calling out.

Jay’s ability or inability to play Halo isn’t really necessary for the job he performs. Not everyone is going to be great at the game or know absolutely everything about it. Personally, it’s refreshing to see someone who isn’t perfect at the game have a bit of fun on stream