Does invisibility breaks the game

I recently got to level 6 and hav3 unlocked invisible units and i think it breaks the game at least in blitz mode? What do you guys think?

Detect units are pretty common

Nah. Kane’s Wrath pulled it off fine, so can Halo.

Ive been running into people dropping one invisible unit at each way point and the game turns into a hide and seek match it has totally turned me off blitz

> 2535427843739169;4:
> Ive been running into people dropping one invisible unit at each way point and the game turns into a hide and seek match it has totally turned me off blitz

Put cheap detect units in your deck. Detect units revoke the cloak.

Not really. Quite the few units seem to have detect. It’s just important for the opposing party to actually have counters for it, as intended.

> 2533274818737568;3:
> Nah. Kane’s Wrath pulled it off fine, so can Halo.

Yeah but you could force attack in that game…as far as I know you can’t in HW2. BTW that was a great game. “MARV assembly complete!”

There does seem to be plenty of detectors.

My preference when it comes to invisibility is that once the invisible unit attacks you can target and damage it but at a much reduced rate while its still cloaked - like it takes 75% less damage.

It always just seems silly to me that an invisible unit can be dealing damage and attacking but no one can even so much as spray bullets in the general direction.

> 2533274824807326;7:
> > 2533274818737568;3:
> > Nah. Kane’s Wrath pulled it off fine, so can Halo.
>
> Yeah but you could force attack in that game…as far as I know you can’t in HW2. BTW that was a great game. “MARV assembly complete!”

Heh. Hammerhead+Zone Raider+ aggressive rushes bro. Turns everything to glass. That’s a good point about force attack, maybe HW2 should add it in the main game.

GDI+UNSC team up would be unstoppable

> 2533274818737568;9:
> > 2533274824807326;7:
> > > 2533274818737568;3:
> > > Nah. Kane’s Wrath pulled it off fine, so can Halo.
> >
> > Yeah but you could force attack in that game…as far as I know you can’t in HW2. BTW that was a great game. “MARV assembly complete!”
>
> Heh. Hammerhead+Zone Raider+ aggressive rushes bro. Turns everything to glass. That’s a good point about force attack, maybe HW2 should add it in the main game.
>
> GDI+UNSC team up would be unstoppable

Yesss

> 2535466620062720;8:
> There does seem to be plenty of detectors.
>
> My preference when it comes to invisibility is that once the invisible unit attacks you can target and damage it but at a much reduced rate while its still cloaked - like it takes 75% less damage.
>
> It always just seems silly to me that an invisible unit can be dealing damage and attacking but no one can even so much as spray bullets in the general direction.

True story