Does Halo 5....

Does Halo 5 have 1 more year of life? Thoughts?

Yes

[deleted]

Yes.

> 2535457390331085;3:
> If they’re going to give us more updates, i would certainly say yes.
> The 2017 helmets confirmed that.

I’m hoping they don’t go off and make more of the uglier armour sets that have been popping up since Halo 4 such as things like the Seeker and FOTUS armours. Let’s hope it’s more Halo: Reach/3-esque armours only without the unnecessary reskins should they decide to surprise us.

> 2535418358347893;1:
> Does Halo 5 have 1 more year of life? Thoughts?

I reckon it will if 343i continue to fine tune the gameplay so it orients the experience towards custom games, which is what’s already happening with the new custom game browser.

Even if this was the last update, I’m not about to get bored of it anytime soon

[deleted]

I don’t see why not. I also would absolutely love to have the Prefect armor back in the game.

I will keep playing until halo 6.

Unless 343 suddenly stops supporting the game and the servers get shut down for some reason, I could see Halo 5 lasting about a year.

> 2533274875982754;10:
> I will keep playing until halo 6.

Me 2.

> 2535437652903765;11:
> Unless 343 suddenly stops supporting the game and the servers get shut down for some reason, I could see Halo 5 lasting about a year.

Agreed.

I think it will. The updates keep getting better and better.

at least 1 more year, this update was a real elixir for casual players who will comeback.

Most likely. In the last update, 343 gave us amazing tools to keep the game going for a while. As long as they keep showcasing the creative talent of community members, we won’t get bored with the game.

Uh I mean people would still play it but I do think more players will drop the game before that year ends

> 2535457390331085;8:
> > 2533274969889309;5:
> > > 2535457390331085;3:
> > > If they’re going to give us more updates, i would certainly say yes.
> > > The 2017 helmets confirmed that.
> >
> > I’m hoping they don’t go off and make more of the uglier armour sets that have been popping up since Halo 4 such as things like the Seeker and FOTUS armours. Let’s hope it’s more Halo: Reach/3-esque armours only without the unnecessary reskins should they decide to surprise us.
>
> Well, I can agree with seeker but I couldn’t agree with Fotus, that class is just perfect if you don’t want to take the game serious and look like a unicorn. The military look should actually be met but it should be fun too.

I get that, but it’s just not like proper Halo in terms of it’s design. Hopefully they meet a good compromise so they don’t get ripped into as much in the future lmao.

> 2533274875328566;13:
> I think it will. The updates keep getting better and better.

Gonna be tough to top this update. Playable elites or AI/Pathfinding in Forge might take the cake though.

> 2533274969889309;17:
> > 2535457390331085;8:
> > > 2533274969889309;5:
> > > > 2535457390331085;3:
> > > > If they’re going to give us more updates, i would certainly say yes.
> > > > The 2017 helmets confirmed that.
> > >
> > > I’m hoping they don’t go off and make more of the uglier armour sets that have been popping up since Halo 4 such as things like the Seeker and FOTUS armours. Let’s hope it’s more Halo: Reach/3-esque armours only without the unnecessary reskins should they decide to surprise us.
> >
> > Well, I can agree with seeker but I couldn’t agree with Fotus, that class is just perfect if you don’t want to take the game serious and look like a unicorn. The military look should actually be met but it should be fun too.
>
> I get that, but it’s just not like proper Halo in terms of it’s design. Hopefully they meet a good compromise so they don’t get ripped into as much in the future lmao.

Eh you’ll always have someone who will tear into them no matter what they do. There were people that were unhappy the CE pistol got brought back and said it was “too low-res”. I thought that was the point of keeping it looking like that, so it looked true to the original? XD
But yeah. Good looking armors with a few nutty ones thrown in for good measure like FOTUS and maaaaaaybe Defender / Tracer.

I actually like Wetwork though, its vertical visor is just… Kinda cool.

> 2533274850869596;18:
> > 2533274875328566;13:
> > I think it will. The updates keep getting better and better.
>
> Gonna be tough to top this update. Playable elites or AI/Pathfinding in Forge might take the cake though.
>
>
>
>
> > 2533274969889309;17:
> > > 2535457390331085;8:
> > > > 2533274969889309;5:
> > > > > 2535457390331085;3:
> > > > > If they’re going to give us more updates, i would certainly say yes.
> > > > > The 2017 helmets confirmed that.
> > > >
> > > > I’m hoping they don’t go off and make more of the uglier armour sets that have been popping up since Halo 4 such as things like the Seeker and FOTUS armours. Let’s hope it’s more Halo: Reach/3-esque armours only without the unnecessary reskins should they decide to surprise us.
> > >
> > > Well, I can agree with seeker but I couldn’t agree with Fotus, that class is just perfect if you don’t want to take the game serious and look like a unicorn. The military look should actually be met but it should be fun too.
> >
> > I get that, but it’s just not like proper Halo in terms of it’s design. Hopefully they meet a good compromise so they don’t get ripped into as much in the future lmao.
>
> Eh you’ll always have someone who will tear into them no matter what they do. There were people that were unhappy the CE pistol got brought back and said it was “too low-res”. I thought that was the point of keeping it looking like that, so it looked true to the original? XD
> But yeah. Good looking armors with a few nutty ones thrown in for good measure like FOTUS and maaaaaaybe Defender / Tracer.
>
> I actually like Wetwork though, its vertical visor is just… Kinda cool.

I can’t say I’ve seen any complaints about that but that was exactly the point of it looking that way. I reckon though 343 somewhat deserves the criticism they cop over the aspects of the aesthetic side to Halo, mainly for changing the look of things that didn’t need to change and designing the armour sets which don’t seem very practical to use. However at the same time I feel sorry for them because they sometimes try so hard to come up with cool armour sets but most of the ones they’ve introduced seem so strange to Halo - and not in a good way. Like look at the armour sets they’ve introduced through the updates. Aside from the Memories from Reach update, the armour looks so alien when compared to past Halo games.

if they keep up the updates then maybe, but id like to see some actual game changing updates that will for sure increase its longevity, such as adding dominion features to wz\wzff, or adding advanced ai scripting to forge like what the devs use, stuff like that.