Does Halo 5 Not Prioritize Group Matchmaking?

Legitimate question, I frequently go in with one friend; and it feels like we always get paired up with full teams of four in Arena, and full teams in Warzone as well. I honestly feel like matchmaking should be weighted differently for large groups, as it creates a frequent steam roll scenario. It’s honestly kind of a pain in the -Yoink-, given most of my friends stopped playing Halo at Halo 4.

> 2533274850720194;1:
> Legitimate question, I frequently go in with one friend; and it feels like we always get paired up with full teams of four in Arena, and full teams in Warzone as well. I honestly feel like matchmaking should be weighted differently for large groups, as it creates a frequent steam roll scenario. It’s honestly kind of a pain in the -Yoink-, given most of my friends stopped playing Halo at Halo 4.

This is why I can’t have a team of friends. Lol

Nope it does not. No good reason not to.

It should put party vs party.
Especially in a casual mode.(warzone)

Parties give a competitive advantage, which isn’t fair to casual players. (Half or more of the player base)

And I feel it doesn’t balance those with a mic either.(enemies had more mics, party or not)
After match I hear more people talking than I did during, and people I know weren’t on my team.

Lastly, it doesn’t seem to mix players well after matches. Get destroyed one match. You’ll face them again next match usually.

It does place parties against each other IF they are searching simultaneously.

I’d say it does put you in party vs party, seeing as my party of eight was matched against the Justice League 3 times. NON-CONSECUTIVELY.