does halo 5 make you rage more than other halos?

I don’t know if I have been getting unlucky or what not but I was really hyped and now I have mixed feelings towards the game. I will still give it a chance for the next couple of months, but I didn’t instantly fall in love with this game as I had hoped. I find myself getting double teamed and the enemy players always have a better gun than me, like how come you can see where and when the sniper, rockets, etc spawn but not the scattershot and shotgun both are power weapons so why are only half of the power weapons labeled. The maps feel redundant and the fact that many are just edited version of the other bothers me. I don’t know if this is just me and maybe I just simply had one of those weird days. I’m not bad at the game I’m onyx 1528 or something around there but I find myself raging and Halo 5 more than an other halo game perhaps due to the increased mobility. Anyone else feel similar?

Very frustrating game.

Least frustrating Halo tbh, no randomness (except warzone obviously) and no -Yoink- armour abilities. Halo Reach and Halo 4 were wanting to make me quit Halo.

Strange story and mixed felling for warzone put me somewhere in the middle but if I had to pick I wasn’t to frustrated with this game

Every Halo makes me rage more than the previous one for unknown reasons

Lol try a -Yoinking!- Halo 2 LASO run solo…

The story was to rushed

WHY IS THERE NO AIM ASSISTANCE IN THIS GAME?
Why are all of the control set ups so un-intuitive?
WHY for the love of GOD did they allow the MLG kids to touch the Motion Tracker? Now it doesn’t work, and go -Yoink- yourself if your trying to play Team Slayer solo because of it.

Least frustrating halo since Halo 2. Halo 3 had a BR that was a BB gun and useless equipments, Halo reach had bloom and abilities, and Halo 4 was just awful in almost every facet. This is a great game.m and with a few tweaks I think it will be a great one that has years of staying power.

I liked the campaign, but I do have mixed feelings. I don’t like pay to win Warzone, that’s just lame.

I’ve only played campaign and I have had more than enough near rage moments. I say near rage because I walked away from the game for a half hour to full hour after continuously dying for 20+ minutes lol. I am not sure if Reach or Halo 2 caused me the most rage though. Halo 4 had a few moments where I probably got the most frustrated in any Halo game, but overall it did not cause the most frustration. Halo 5 is, in general, not very frustrating. But, like Halo 4, H5 has moments where it is absolutely maddening, though I think on a more consistent level than that of H4.

Compared to Reach? It frustrates me to no end, it feels like the gameplay was put on a steady drip of amphetamines and it is really damn annoying.

Loved reach this I felt let me down a bit

But I did still enjoy it just felt like it was lacking something.

> 2791963697563797;10:
> I liked the campaign, but I do have mixed feelings. I don’t like pay to win Warzone, that’s just lame.

But it’s not pay to win?

Trollers,AFK,Noobs ;p Hate it

I’d say I rage just as much in this game compared to the Halo games, hell maybe even a little less.

How and why would anyone rage over this game. This just sounds like ridiculous complaints now.

> 2533274862233002;3:
> …and no -Yoink- armour abilities. Halo Reach and Halo 4 were wanting to make me quit Halo.

**Wait…WUT ?**No armor abilities? Have you played Halo 5? Spartan Charge, Ground-n-pound, thruster pack…sound familiar? The single most GIMMICKY Armour Abilities EVER!

> 2791963697563797;10:
> I liked the campaign, but I do have mixed feelings. I don’t like pay to win Warzone, that’s just lame.

Warzone is pay-to-win? That’s funny because I haven’t bought any REQ packs yet I’m 18 wins/8 losses right now.